[Rain]

"You're going to get sick," Atsumu stood at the doorway, watching (Y/N) sit in the wet grass. Rain was pouring down on her, so was snow. Slush formed around her.

It's been three days since she got engaged to Osamu, and the family couldn't be happier.

"Did you say I'm going to get dick?" She sat up, slush instantly sliding to where her back once was. "Cause, premarital sex is a sin."

Atsumu rolled his eyes before disappearing back into the house. He reappeared with an umbrella and a coat on. He slipped on a pair of shoes before opening the umbrella, walking towards the woman.

"Get up, let's get inside." He held his hand out, helping her up. "'Samu is going to go nuts when he sees you like this."
"He goes nuts over my syrup from my pancakes hitting my eggs. He'll be fine." (Y/N) rolled her eyes, walking back into the house with the male.

"Good point," Atsumu closed the umbrella and put it away. "Go shower, then we can make pancakes."
"How about cookies?"
"Pie."
"Cake."
"Cupcakes."

"That's basically cake."
"But hand size."
"Still cake."

"Jello."
"Brownies."
"I like the sound of brownies."

"Smores?"
"Where are we roasting marshmellows?"
"Over the oven, idiot."
"Do we even have marshmallows?"
"Yes, we do."
"Do we have an oven?"
"How the heck would we bake any of these if we didn't have an oven? Atsumu, how dumb are you?"
"I'm not that dumb!"

After her shower, she came down in a pair of boxers and a plain white tee (yes, both from the curtesy of Osamu's closet). Atsumu and (Y/N) ended up making brownies and as they were baking, the two roasted marshmallows over the stove and made smores- or just ate the roasted marshmallows by themselves.

"What time is 'Samu coming back?" Atsumu asked, plopping the roasted marshmallow into his mouth. "H-haw!-hot!"
"He was suppose to be back an hour ago, but there was some trouble with a few customers." (Y/N) shrugged, opening the oven to check on the brownies.
Atsumu laughed, pulling a knife out to cut the brownies, "Business never sleeps."
"And I don't either!" (Y/N) finished, impersonating her fiancé.

The two brought the pan of brownies and a plate full of roasted marshmallows to the couch so they could watch movies and eat. They sat on the couch, watching nostalgic movies.

"You know," Atsumu said, "the brownies were a good call."
"Let's make cookies tomorrow." (Y/N) pulled the blanket over her.
"What kind? I say Oa!-"
"Oatmeal cookies are gross, we aren't making those. Chocolate chip."
"Red velvet."
"Cheesecake."
"Cheesecake cookie? What the hell is that, (Y/N)?"
"You've never had one?"
"Why not just make normal cheesecake then?"
"Cause we said we were going to make cookies!"

"What's going on here?" Osamu had came home. He was soaked head to toe, even if he had an umbrella. "Brownies and marshmallows?"
"Those are for us." Atsumu glared, putting another brownie in his mouth. "Also, we're tryin to watch a movie."

Osamu rolled his eyes, taking his hat off and taking his shoes off. He walked by, kissing (Y/N) on the head before announcing he was going to shower.

"I'm just saying, Camp Rock 2 made no sense." Atsumu and (Y/N) were arguing about this for over an hour. Osamu had came down when it first arose. He was watching joyfully.

"If the Jonas brothers are famous, how come they didn't win?" (Y/N) exclaimed, "Did they not have fans?"
"Well, Camp Star was just better!"
"PAID VOTERS!"

Osamu was laughing, sitting next to his fiancée. Camp Rock 2 was frozen on the television in front of them. Atsumu sat on the other side of the couch, arguing with (Y/N).