[Promise]

Short Chap~

"You made it," 23 year old, Miya Atsumu exclaimed as he opened the door of a house in the Hyogo Prefecture.

"Yeah," also 23 year old, (L/N) (Y/N) said as she entered the house, "wow, really brings back memories being here."

Atsumu helped took her luggage to her room while she went to greet Mama and Papa Miya. The two were excited to see the young lady.

"Do you know when Osamu is coming?" Mama Miya asked.
(Y/N) laughed, "He was suppose to arrive the same time as me, but he had something to deal with. I think he'll be here tonight or tomorrow morning."

"I can't believe he owns an onigiri shop." Atsumu snickered as he sat down in a seat at the table.
"It's harder to believe," (Y/N) messed with his hair, "that people have forgotten about the great Miya Brother volleyball duo."
"Sometimes I forget about that too." Atsumu sighed. "Does he ever play? Even for fun?"
"Not that I've seen or heard off, then again we only see each other once a month."

"Busy with university?" Mama Miya joined the conversation.
(Y/N) nodded, "Education is a lot harder than I expected, I'm also minoring in law enforcement."
"That's a lot of work," Atsumu fixed his hair, "volleyball is much easier."
"Amen."

The family spent the next few hours catching up and watching random shows they can find on the cable before the doorbell rang.

Atsumu gave a wink to (Y/N) before opening it. (Y/N) had hidden in the kitchen, behind the counter.

"Took you long enough," Atsumu grumbled as he opened the door.
Osamu hit his brother playfully before the two hugged. He took his luggage to his room before coming down stairs.

"Is (Y/N) not here yet?" He asked, leaning against the counter. His back to where (Y/N) was.
She bit her lip before quietly walking and leaning next to him. At first the male thought that the person next to him was his father until she spoke. "Maybe, we'll have to ask her."

Osamu turned, instantly lifting her up in the air. The two laughing as he spun her around, and as put her down, he pulled her in for a kiss.

The three young adults had changed over time. Atsumu got a new haircut, though he still bleached his hair. Osamu also still dyed his hair a silver-grey but it was cut shorter. (Y/N)'s hair was (shorter/longer) and (dyed/curly/straight/etc, your choice). The twins grew more handsome, if possible, where as (Y/N)'s features became fuller.

- - -

(Y/N) was awaken to Osamu jumping on top of her. She groaned and pushed him off. "I'm trying to sleep."
"And I'm waking you up on Christmas morning."

Osamu dragged his girlfriend out of bed and downstairs. Mama and Papa Miya were on the couch, waving to the couple. (Y/N) greeted the parents before wrapping her blanket around herself, sitting next to them. Osamu sat next to her, inserting himself in the blanket burrito that was happening.

Atsumu had came out of the kitchen, rolling his eyes before sitting in between both couples. "Since I'm the single one, I say I go first."

Mama Miya smirked before taking the gift she bought her son and throwing it at his face. "That wouldn't be an issue if you just got yourself a significant other."

It was a blanket, which Atsumu needed for when he traveled. He thanked his mother before handing Osamu the present he got him.

The exchanging of gifts went around for maybe an hour when Osamu exclaimed he had one last gift.

Osamu stood up, pretending to reach for it as (Y/N) turned her head to talk to Mama Miya for a minute. When she turned back, Osamu was on one knee and a small box was in his hands.

(Y/N) stared.

"Well, unwrap the present." Osamu smiled.
(Y/N) carefully unwrapped the paper, a small velvet box inside. Osamu opened the box, a beautiful ring inside. The band itself was a silver color, holding a black diamond. The band wasn't simple, a princess cut one.

"(L/N) (Y/N)," he started, "you're my best friend. You're my girlfriend. You're my everything. I don't know where I would be if you hadn't moved here. I know we've had our problems, but I promise to always stay by your side. I promise to love you forever. Even death won't part us."

"(L/N) (Y/N), will you marry me?"

She nodded, knowing she wouldn't be able to form words. Her eyes watered, tearing threatened to spill. Osamu took her left hand and slipped the ring on. Suddenly, he pressed forward and kissed her as his family cheered.

- - -