[Grace]

S h o r t

You're like a song that I ain't ready to stop..
I got nothing but you on my mind..

It was a stupid argument, both who participated in it knew it. But, the two of them couldn't put it behind them. Osamu wouldn't talk to her because he was afraid. (Y/N) wouldn't talk to him because she know what to say.

Don't wanna let the pieces fall out of place..
I was only just a breath removed from going to waste..
Till I found salvation in the form of your...

Osamu missed the way she would fall asleep in his arms. He missed when it would be an ungodly hour and she's come into his room and just nudge her way into his arms. She didn't know he was up, so it made it even better. He missed her smile and laughter. When he would tickle her sides and she would shriek with laughter. He found it adorable, even when she hated her laugh. He missed when they would binge random shows from Netflix and end up finishing the show in less than a week. He missed how her hair would fall when she laughed too hard. He missed her smell that now barely lingers in his room. He missed the way her eyebrows would furrow when she got angry. He thought she was adorable when she was angry, also scary. He knew well that she could probably beat him up if she tried. He missed her voice. He loved hearing it whenever; when it was high and squeaky, or low, or sleepy. Osamu missed her.

Your grace..
Don't take it away...

(Y/N) found the absence of her boyfriend horrible. Not only was he her boyfriend, he was also her best friend. She trusted him with everything, went to him when times were tough. She did almost everything with him.
She missed when he would randomly come into her room, complain about something, then tackle her into a cuddle. She missed his sleepy voice. She missed when he would randomly call at 2am, when they both should be asleep, and tell her "goodnight, I love you." She missed running her hands through his soft hair while the two of them mumbled about how much they loved each other. She missed playing volleyball with him. She missed when he would take a long stick from the backyard and chase her around, pretending he was going to stab her. She missed when they would bake and the two would have a flour fight, throwing flour at each other. She missed having to clean that up with him. She missed his scent, that still lingers in her room since she took many hoodies from him. She missed his laughter, it was perfect. He was perfect. She missed the rare dimple he would show with his rare smile. She missed his smile. (Y/N) missed him.

I got nothing but you on my mind...

She would sometimes peep outside her door to look at Osamu. His desk and bed were in view from the doorway. At the right angle, she could see just the desk. From another angle, the bed would show. She liked to watch him set a ball to himself while he laid down on his back, on the bed. Sometimes he would sit at the desk, trying to do homework. She found it adorable when he wouldn't understand the problem and he would bite his lip, then the tip of the pencil.

But it's rare for her to see that now. His door is always shut.

Your grace..

It was midnight, she stood at his door. Her arm was raised, ready to knock on the wood. She wanted to fix everything. It's been a week and she knew the two of them were both in pain, mainly because Atsumu would tell her how much his brother is suffering.

She knocked. Silence. Nothing.
She knocked again. Nothing.

(Y/N) frowned, she knew that Osamu was up. He always sleeps at a certain time of 01:12am. It was 12:23am. She knocked again.

"Go away, 'Tsumu." His voice cracked. Like he had been crying, it made (Y/N) want to cry as well.
"It's not Atsumu." She called out.

Silence, again.

"Osamu, please?" She knocked once more.

Nothing. She was about to knock again when he suddenly appeared. She wanted to hug him, tell him she's sorry, but the look on his face stopped her. He had tears falling, and he looked angry.

"Leave me alone," he muttered. Osamu regretted those words when they left his mouth. He saw (Y/N) register the words. Her eyes had widened, her mouth opened a bit, her hands went limp. He audibly heard her swallow, then blink three times fast to stop the tears.
"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I'll leave."

Osamu watched as she turned around and entered her room.

Atsumu sighed. He was standing at his doorway the whole time and had watched the whole thing. "I thought I made it clear that you had to apologize, not her. Now she's crying even more." The male walked up to his brother and slapped him again. "You need to start using that brain some more, because you're failing miserably at being her boyfriend and best friend."

Osamu watched as his brother knocked in (Y/N)'s door then enter, the door closing right behind him.

(Grace, Lewis Capaldi)
- - -

She was doing homework. It was 11 at night, the house was quiet. Her door was suddenly opened, and barging inside was Miya Osamu.

He wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry," he muttered. Tears were falling down his face and onto her shoulder. "I'm sorry for being an idiot. I'm sorry for not understanding. I'm sorry for not listening. I'm sorry for telling you to go away. I'm sorry for not trying to fix my mistakes earlier. I'm sorry that I was a bad best friend. I'm sorry that I was a bad boyfriend. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

(Y/N) stood in shock as she listened to him go on about how sorry he was. She felt his tears rolling onto her shoulder. She held him in her arms, telling him it was okay.

"It was a silly argument, couples have them all the time." She whispered, "It's okay. It's okay. It's okayy!" She pulled away and held Osamu's face in her hands, wiping the tears from his face like he had done for her many times before. "We all make mistakes. It's alright."

- - -

"Thank god you guys are back to being the gross couple-y thing. I couldn't handle the sad, mopey stuff!" Atsumu yelled when the two came hand in hand for breakfast. "Seriously, I do not like a sad Osamu. And I seriously don't like a sad (L/N), not fun."

The two smiled, walking up to the male and messing with his hair was thanking him.

"Whatever, just don't be stupid again." He said while sipping his glass of water. "I absolutely hated doing that."
"Being nice?" (Y/N) asked while sitting down. "It must have been so hard for you, honey. I'm so glad you were able to do so."

Osamu, Papa Miya, and Mama Miya were laughing so hard that they were practically rolling on the floor.

"Haha, very funny. I do not like listening to Lewis Capaldi on repeat for a week straight." Atsumu glared.
(Y/N) smiled, unlocking her phone. She looked at the male before blasting Lewis Capaldi.
"Give me that!" Atsumu stood up and chased (Y/N) for her phone while she kept blasting the music.

"Glad you two worked things out." Mama Miya smiled. "This is much better."

Osamu laughed, watching his brother now get beat up by his girlfriend in the backyard while 'Before You Go' played in the background. "Yes, this is much better."