[Healed]

Miya Atsumu.

Miya Osamu.

Two different people who loved the same person.

(L/N) (Y/N).

One person who only loved one of them, now.

Pre-Plan, she was in love with Miya Atsumu. The 'bad boy' setter of Inarizaki. Post-Plan, she fell in love with Miya Osamu, the quiet opposite of Inarizaki. He also happened to be her best friend.

Loving someone is hard. (Y/N) didn't get much of it, so it was hard for her to actually love someone back. She knew the brotherly love, or the family love. She didn't know what love love is.

She didn't until one night with Osamu.

The beach was an amazing place, especially at night. Osamu and (Y/N) had spent the day exploring the city. They ran around the beach, kicking water at each other. (Y/N) had forgotten everything around her. And, about the plan.

She felt like she was in heaven. Osamu's hair was being swept in the same direction of the wind. He looked like a model from a magazine that she would be crushing over.

Osamu had taken her hand and the two walked around the beach. They were barefoot. Their shoes were in plastic bags and tucked away in a bag that (Y/N) carried.

Their arms swung in unison as they walked. It wasn't too warm outside, it was starting to get chilly. The two continued to walk and talk.

"Look," (Y/N) pointed with her other hand.
Osamu turned to see the streak of a shooting star. Two more appeared. The two second years now turned, facing the ocean and the sky as they watched the sun finally set and the stars begin to shine.

It was absolutely breathtaking.

Osamu let go of her hand and snaked his arm around her shoulder. (Y/N) looked at him, smiling to herself. She didn't want this night to end.

The two were back in the Miya household. Everyone but them were fast asleep. They had climbed the roof and sat there. They watched the starry night sky.

Osamu threw a blanket over the two of them. They huddled close, as it was now colder than when they were at the beach. He almost jumped when he felt (Y/N) place her head on his shoulder. He relaxed and wrapped his arm around shoulder. He found she had laced their fingers together.

The two laid down in the same position. They continued to watch the stars. After a few minutes, Osamu heard her breathing fall even. He smiled, pulling her closer. Before he closed his eyes he muttered,

"I love you..."

- - -

If things have gone to plan, she would probably be with Atsumu right now. But she wasn't. She wasn't with anyone.

Not even her parents. She was alone in a empty house.

(Y/N) knew it was midnight but she couldn't stop herself. Taking the blanket she was wrapped in, her parent's favorite throw blanket, (Y/N) left the house. She walked down the street and through the gates of the house. She knocked on the door. She didn't expect someone to answer so soon.

There stood Momma Miya. It looks as if she's been awake. The light of the kitchen showed behind her.

"Oh! (Y/N), dear! Let's get you inside!" The mother treated her like her own. She had her lay on the couch as she brought pillows and another blanket.