[Run]

TW ⚠️

"Os! Come in here!" (Y/N) yelled. The male came into her room and didn't see his girlfriend.

Did he let out a high pitched yelp when he got tackled by her? Yes, yes he did.

She had tackled him into her bed. "I want cuddles."
"You couldn't have asked normally?" He groaned before wrapping his arms around her.
"You've known me for almost two years," (Y/N) snuggled closer, "Since when do I anything normally?"
Osamu laughed, "You're absolutely right." The two cuddled for a few minutes. "But I have homework to do." He got up and kissed her forehead.

(Y/N) got up and followed him into his room. "I'll watch." She sat on his bed as he went to his desk and started doing his homework.

After a few minutes (Y/N) had gotten up and helped him with a few problems before going back to his bed. She told him she was going to nap, and to wake her if he needed help.

Half an hour later, Osamu turned to see her fast asleep on his bed. He happily sighed, climbing onto his bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist, digging his head into her shoulder. Their feet already tangled.

"I love you.." he muttered into her neck before falling asleep.

- - -

Osamu and (Y/N) were walking around the town, hand in hand. A few people had approached the two.

By a few, I mean a whole crowd.

Osamu had crowds of over ten people come approach him every five minutes. Fangirls. (Y/N) had a few friends from club volleyball and sword fighting.

Note: Osamu is scared of her sword fighting friends.

The two entered a small shop to buy snacks and drinks. They were going to walk a short trail that led to a beautiful clearing and watch the sunset.

"It's getting cold out," Osamu laid his head on her shoulder. They sat in a field of flowers that the trail led to. It hung over the city, a perfect spot to watch the sunset. He grabbed a spare blanket and wrapped it around them both.

"The view is so beautiful," she muttered, laying her head on top of Osamu's.
The male smiled, "It is."

She looked down. He wasn't looking at the sky ahead of them, he was looking at her.

"This view is pretty too." She placed a kiss on his head.

- - -

(ʟ/ɴ).(ʏ/ɴ):
[ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴇʟᴅ]
[ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ ᴋɪssɪɴɢ ᴡ/ sᴜɴsᴇᴛ ɪɴ ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ]
[ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴏsᴀᴍᴜ]

(ʟ/ɴ).(ʏ/ɴ): ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ
-
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs:
ᴍɪʏᴀ.ᴏ11: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ❤︎

- - -

ᴍɪʏᴀ.ᴏ11:
[ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ ᴀɴᴅ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴋɪssɪɴɢ]
[ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʜɪᴍ ʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʟᴀɪᴅ ᴏɴ ʜɪs]
[ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ (ʏ/ɴ)]

ᴍɪʏᴀ.ᴏ11: ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ
-
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs:
(ʟ/ɴ).(ʏ/ɴ): ɪʟᴏᴠᴇʏᴏᴜ

- - -