[Weight]

Entering the third year of high school was hard for some people.

(Y/N)'s was hard for many reasons.

Sometimes Osamu and Atsumu would notice the young girl stare at her old house with a sad look on his face. Osamu knew well that she missed her parents every day. Sometimes, when he would go to her door to tell her goodnight or to cuddle with her, he would hear her crying. She's a quiet crier, one who doesn't like to cry in front of others. Osamu knew that she hated to show weakness.

"Hey?" Osamu knocked on her door. It was nearing midnight on a school night and the boy had sat outside her door. "You okay?" He heard her shuffle around, a few sniffles, before the door opened.

"Wh..What are you doing this late?" She asked.
Osamu smiled sadly before wrapping his arms around the girl. He felt her tense before relaxing. He led her inside her room, shutting the door before sitting down on the bed with her.

The two laid down and cuddled in silence. Osamu held her tightly as she cried in his arms. He didn't say anything, just letting her let her feelings out. He played with her hair as he felt her breaths fall even.

"I love you," he muttered before closing his eyes. Right as he fell asleep, he pulled her even closer.

- - -

The next few nights were Osamu holding his girlfriend tight as she cried. He wouldn't talk until she talked first, he didn't want to force her to talk.

The two were walking in a nearby park, hand in hand. It was night time, the stars were out and the night was beginning to cool.

"I miss my parents." She mumbled. (Y/N) laid her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.
Osamu snaked his arm around her, "I know." He listened to her talk some more as they walked back to the house. Her voice was barely above a whisper.

He led her into his room, shutting the door, and sitting down with her again. She went on and on about her parents. He would only talk when invited.

"You're the bravest person I've ever met." Osamu said. "You know that?"
(Y/N) looked up at him. She felt his thumbs rub her cheeks, wiping the tears from her face.

Osamu kept talking, words that (Y/N) really needed.

- - -

"You know you could take time off if you need it," the Volleyball coach spoke.
"I know." (Y/N) replied.

She was sitting next to the coach as the boys were practicing their serves. Her eyes were extremely swollen from the late night crying. She yawned a lot and had bags under her eyes.

She often took notes of the improvement of everyone. It was weird without the third years from last year there.

"Go home, (L/N)." The coach called out to her.
She waved him off, "I can continue. Atsumu, just jump already."
"Yes, ma'am." He saluted jokingly before jumping.

They were recording their verticals.

- - -

Did (L/N) take a train to Miyagi Prefecture?
Yes, yes she did.

She knew many people from this prefecture. Such as the Karasuno team. She also knew some of the Aoba Johsei team.

Especially Oikawa Tooru.