Don't be a party pooper

Chapter 5

Declan:

She's hot. She's not a cup of coffee, she's beautiful.

Everyone wants her man, so why don't you share. She's not a fucking object to be thrown around, she's a person my person. I don't fucking share, she's not shareable.

Dude her body is perfect. Yeah, it is, your point? Are you fucking asking me to smash your petty boy face in?

You lit the match, now burn bitch.

He should've known, talking about Ellie like that right in front of me is a death wish. He fucking knew and he fucking did, that was a big mistake and now he's going to know that he's messed up.

She is my angel and he just sinned upon her.

The audacity he had to say the things he said. That temerity he held, I was going to enjoy crushing it. The toleration I have when it comes to Ellie is very limited, he clearly is an imbecile.

Noah, imbecile, Noah, imbecile, Noah, imbecile. There was no distinction, two of the same. Now that my match was lit, this imbecile was going to learn what it feels like to combust. After all, imbeciles are exceedingly combustible.

He was damned, and now hell is coming for him. I'm coming for him.

Fury was all I felt, all I could see. Nobody was going to stop me, he was going to be put in his place. Wes wasn't here to reason with me and I'm glad because all I so badly wanted to do was make this idiot sorry.

Nobody talks about Ellie like that. It wasn't okay.

The words that came off his filthy tongue were engraved in my brain. After a point I couldn't hear Noah's voice anymore, the fury I was feeling clouded everything else out.

I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't listen to another word. So I shut him up.

A blistering fire scorched my muscles into movement, the indignant anger hummed hot in my blood. There was no way I wouldn't hit him, no way. My body was already moving before my brain could register what was happening.

Words were spilling from my mouth, words I didn't even know I was saying.

First a shove, so hard against the metal lockers. Second a punch right to the Jaw. When it came to the third step, he attempted to hit me. It was weak. His defense, weak.

Weak, Weak, Weak. The effort he put in was laughable, enjoyable.

Another punch to his face was his award for effort, the blood spilling from his nose would be his later reminder. The hit I sent to his kidney had him doubling over in pain. Pain looked good on him, great even. Sparring him, I kicked his knees in, lying down is supposed to help with the pain.

The roar rushing in my ears was pushing me to go farther, to do more damage.

I wasn't nearly finished.

As I went in for yet another strike, a sound so pretty scraped the edge of my eardrums. My arm faltered slightly. The roar wanted more, I wanted more. Readying for another strike, a voice broke through, that lovely voice. Again my arm faltered, frozen in the air.

"Declan." Her voice shattered through the mirror that kept me confined, only reflecting my rage.

Her touch sparked stillness, my body going slack. Chills kindled down my skin, a blissful calm washing away the madness. Her blue eyes shined, begging me to look at her, to see her, to wake up for her.

Ellie was here. Ellie, Ellie, Ellie, my Ellie.

She held me tight, bringing me back, pulling me back to the present. She was gentle with me, patient. She would hold me until I got myself under control, she wouldn't leave my side. I hope she will never leave me.