Chapter 1 - The Airport

***NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. THEY ARE PROPERTY OF RICK RIORDAN AND JONATHAN M. SHIFF.

As Percy got on the plane, he felt more nervous than ever. This was his first time flying since Zeus himself slapped him across the Atlantic. Being the son of Poseidon and all, he didn't like going into his Uncle's territory, but this was necessary. They couldn't sail to Australia, that would take too long. And they needed this vacation. Annabeth and Percy decided that since the war was over, they needed a break from all the craziness in their lives. And because North America was filled with monsters, being the center of the gods' power, and Europe was home to the original birthplace of the gods (as well as where they just fought a war) they thought they would give Australia a try.

They had asked the entire Seven to come, (minus Leo)[Sorry he's still missing in this story] but Frank and Hazel were preoccupied at Camp Jupiter.. So Jason, Piper, Annabeth, and Percy packed their bags and headed to the airport.

"Percy, relax. We just saved the world for him. He won't shoot you out of the sky. Plus, Jason is with us. Jupiter wouldn't kill his own son," Piper said, adding a little charmspeak into her words. She knew Percy didn't like flying from their time on the Argo Ⅱ, but she'd never seen him this nervous. Percy sat down in his seat next to Annabeth and tried to calm his nerves. Piper's charmspeak was helping, but not much.

"You know he killed his sons many times in the old myths and he probably still would, right?" Jason whispered to Piper once she sat down.

"Yes, I do. But he just looked so nervous I had to tell him something," she responded.

"Look at you, being all nice to him. I'm starting to get a little jealous." Piper's face got tomato red and she punched Jason in the arm.

"You know I'm just kidding, don't need to get all violen..." Piper cut him off by kissing him.

"Now shut up, Sparky before I have to punch you again," Piper said. Then she rested her head on Jason's shoulder and fell asleep.

Percy didn't unclutch his hands from the armrests (and occasionally Annabeth) until the plane landed. Several times during the flight, Annabeth tried to get him to calm down but he wouldn't. Annabeth wasn't very excited about being in the sky either, but at least her mother was on good terms with the sky god. Percy's father was not. As they got off the plane, Percy looked so thankful they were on solid ground again, Piper half-expected him to get down and start kissing it.

"Happy now, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked Percy.

"I would be happier if you would shut up, Wise Girl," Percy joked.

"Oh, I am so gonna get you for that." Percy starts running and Annabeth chases him until she sees he is getting really close to some people.

"Percy watch out!" But of course, he didn't understand her until after he slammed right into a teenage girl, knocking them both to the floor. Annabeth runs up to them and looks down at the girl. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"Are you okay?" Annabeth asked and helped her up.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she said. Annabeth could tell she was from around here. She had an accent.

Annabeth reached down and grabbed Percy's ear, like she was his mother, and pulled him up.

"You must excuse my boyfriend's clumsy behavior," Annabeth said as she let go of his ear and elbowed him in the ribs.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," Percy said.

"No, it's fine, reall-" The girl was cut off by another girl, this one with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. This girl came stampeding over like she wanted to rip someone's head off. It actually reminded Percy of Clarisse.

"Cleo! It is not fine! He pushed you on the ground. You can't be so nice. What if he did it on purpose?!" A third girl came over. She had straight blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Rikki. Come on now. He apologized! I'm sure he didn't mean it."

"Yeah, Rikki. Come on."

"You're taking Emma's side on this? You're the one who got pushed over!" Watching them was like trying to get through the labyrinth by yourself... confusing.

"Um, like I said. I'm really sorry," Percy said, awkwardly. The girl called Rikki looked at Percy, and Annabeth noticed something change in her eyes. Like she was just realizing how good looking he was. At least that was what Annabeth thought, but she had a hard time reading her. This girl suppressed her emotions very well. Annabeth could tell the girl in the middle, Cleo, was uncomfortable. She didn't like confrontation. And the girl on the right, Emma, she just wanted to win the argument.

Rikki scanned all four of the demigods before saying, "Well, I guess there is no sense arguing. C'mon guys. We need to get Cleo's grandad." The other two girls just stared at her. Annabeth guessed she usually didn't back down from a fight.

As they were walking away, Annabeth heard one of the girls ask her, "Are you okay? Do you have a fever? Did you manage to boil your own brain?" Boil your own brain? Annabeth thought. That must be some kind of expression here.

What do you think of these girls? Are they like their characters in the series? And if you haven't watched H2O: Just Add Water, do you like these characters in general? I hope you liked this first chapter and if you did, don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!