Chapter 14 - The Dream

***NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. THEY ARE PROPERTY OF RICK RIORDAN AND JONATHAN M. SHIFF

Percy had an unusual dream, even for him. He dreamt he was back in the Labyrinth, fighting Antaeus. But he was watching himself do it. Percy saw himself challenge his giant half-brother. He saw Ethan Nakamura behind him and Annabeth and Rachel being held captive by Laistrygonians. He saw Luke smile down at him. Percy watched himself stab Antaeus in the thigh, only for the giant to be healed by the Earth. That fourteen-year-old kid didn't know how evil the Earth was. Eventually, Percy saw himself stab Antaeus in the stomach, who was dangling off the ground, hung by chains in the ceiling. But something was different.

Just before Percy swung Riptide, Antaeus said, "I am coming for you. First, you disgrace my father's name by being alive and then you kill my mother! I will get my revenge, Perseus Jackson. You will pay!" Then Percy swung Riptide and the red giant dissolved into dirt. His view moved to Luke. The dream shifted and Luke was with Nico and they were running through the Underworld.

Luke looked directly at him and said, "I'm coming, Percy. I'm getting a second chance." Then Percy woke up. Annabeth was shaking him. It looked like she was crying.

"Percy! You were having a seizure. I didn't know what to do. I..." Annabeth trailed off in a panic. Percy sat up and cradled her in his arms.

"Hey. It's okay. I'm okay. But I had the strangest dream," Percy said calmly. He explained his dream to her.

"Luke? What does he mean a second chance?"

"I don't know. But I do know something big is coming and both Antaeus and Luke have something to do with it."

This is definitely my shortest chapter but I just got past my writer's block so I needed to have this in here. I hope you liked this chapter and if you did, remember to vote! Thanks for reading!