Chapter 11 - The JuiceNet Cafe

***NONE OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY BELONG TO ME. THEY ARE PROPERTY OF RICK RIORDAN AND JONATHAN M. SHIFF

In the morning, they went to the JuiceNet Cafe to meet up with Cleo, Emma, Rikki, and Lewis. Once they got there, there were two other guys sitting there. One guy was sitting next to Emma and the other guy had his arm around Rikki.

"Hey, guys. This is Zane," Cleo said and pointed to the guy with his arm around Rikki. "And this is Ash." She pointed to the guy sitting next to Emma.

"Who are you?" Zane asked.

"My name is Piper. This is Jason, Annabeth, and Percy. We are from America. Just moved here actually," Piper explained. Zane looked wearily at the demigods. His eyes rested on Percy and Jason for a moment, obviously seeing them as threats. They all made room and the four sat down at the table. Percy put his arm around Annabeth.

"Ugh. I can't believe the holiday is almost over! I don't want to go back to school," Rikki groaned.

"Same. I hate school. I've never been at a school for more than two years," Percy agreed. Zane, Lewis, and Ash narrowed their eyes. Annabeth, noticing this, elbowed Percy in the stomach.

"We all have ADHD and dyslexia. Seaweed Brain over here likes to stand up to bullies which make the teachers think he's a troublemaker. But remember Percy, this year was supposed to be your third year at Paul's school," Annabeth explained.

"Yeah until we had to move here. I liked Goode," Percy pouted.

"Stop giving me those baby seal eyes, Seaweed Brain. You know it isn't my fault we're here."

"Yeah I know, Wise Girl but you know you love them." Annabeth rolled her eyes and kissed him. Over at the other side of the table, Piper had started up a conversation with Emma.

"How do you live with them? Are they constantly this cute?" Emma asked, almost laughing.

"Well... yeah. Yeah, they are. But they've been through a lot together and kind of deserve to be like that all the time," Piper explained. Emma nodded.

"What have they been through?" Ash asked. Percy stopped what he was doing and gave Ash his wolf glare.

"That is for us to know and for you to not ask about. Got it?" Annabeth said angrily. But she was shaking at the same time. Annabeth grabbed Percy's hand and calmed him down. Zane looked at them with curiosity.

"Do you guys know how to get to our school?" Cleo asked, quickly changing the subject. "We could show you."

"I think that would be a great idea. Maybe the girls could go with you and you guys can show us around. The boys can show Percy and Jason around too," Annabeth suggested. Everyone agreed. The girls got up, leaving Percy, Jason, Lewis, Zane, and Ash alone at the table.

There is an update, as promised! It's kind of short, sorry about that. But I hope you like it! This chapter was a little centered around Percabeth. Not on purpose, actually. But I hope you're excited about them going to school! If you like this chapter, remember to vote! Thanks for reading!