three

"Ahhh, hell no!"

↞ ۵ ↠

Nikki POV

"Ummm, did I ask?" Jada asked. Hunter chuckled "shut the hell up hunter" Nikolas said anger Becca we have to take the brats with us. We just rolled or eyes and made our way to the door.
"Hey Nikki" Natalee said annoyed. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "I hate school" "same" I agreed. She looked behind me "you are they" she asked in disgust, probably thinks they are brats, I mean who wouldn't, look at them. "I don't even want to talk about it". "Ok let's go to school" Jarad said. "Hey Navie" Jarad flirted with my other friend. I swear he is the biggest flirt ever.
"So what car are we going in?" I turned around so did the others to see it was posie. We looked at the garage which had many cars. "Choose one" Nikolas said. We divided the girls and the boys which we used four Lamborghinis. The drivers were me, Nikolas, Navie, and Jarad since we are the only ones who know how to get to school, besides Natalee who didn't feel like driving. We decided to race for money because why not? Of I won and I got 1000 from each driver. I smile in victory and while the others roll their eyes.
We got out of the cars while the other students stare at us. The stares were mixed with jealousy and lust which made all of us smirk. When we got in the school we all split up the Mikaelson's went to get their schedule while the rest just walked the halls waiting for first period to start.
We were walking down the hall when the werewolves came over to us. We were talking about a party that was happening tonight at Cheryl's house. That's when I saw they witches picking on the Mikaelson clan. I got pissed because no one disrespects my family even if I hate them or not. So I walked up to them. "Bella!" She looked genuinely terrified. "Y-yes Nik-Nikki?" She stuttered. What the hell do you think you're doing. NO ONE DISRESPECTS MY FAMILY! Even if I hate them or not. Especially not some newbie witch. Do I make myself clear?" I yelled  "Yes ma'am, I mean Nikki" I roll my eyes leaving the Mikaelson's shocked once again. I start to walk away but stop and wait for Jarad and Nikolas to catch up which they did and we walk to our class together.

Skip time ➳

During lunch me, and the boys go and sit at or usual spot. Only the dumb ones try to sit next to us. The Mikaelson's came in front of us, talking about dumb people. "Can we sit with y'all?" Faith asked. Everyone was staring at them like if they all have two heads which made them confused. I gave a look to my brother and nephew then nodded at them. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped or whispered about how we let them sit there like if it's against the law or something. Charles grew curious so did the rest of his cousins. So he decided to say something "why are y'all sitting alone?" he asked. Jarad and Nikolas told the boy "no one sits here" "unless they want to go to hell" Nikki butted in. Hope stared at Nikki curiously "you know staring is rude" "you know I don't care" hope said trying to get back at her which didn't work "using my own line against me, wow" "well I wouldn't have to use it if you didn't be a bitch to my mom" "well I wouldn't be a bitch to her she wasn't so god damn annoying" the bickered back and forth until they face-to-face with each other.

3rd POV

The Mikaelson's were worried about hope because they knew she had no chance against Nikki while Nikolas and Jarad were amused by the scene.
Lilith and Faith pulled Hope back catching a glimpse of fire in Nikki's eyes  which scared them even more. "I can take her" Hope said pushing the girls off of her. "Oh really,? Well then let's go to a place where we could fight" Nikki raised her hands which they were soon in hell.
Everyone was there but the two girls were surrounded by hell fire which wouldn't let anyone out or in. They got in a fighting stance. Hope threw the first punch which Nikki easily caught. She turned Hope around and threw to the ground. "Come on don't be so easy" Nikki said annoyed. Hope did a spell that threw Nikki back and land on her feet. She let her demon side out which scared the crap out of Hope but she didn't show it.

 She let her demon side out which scared the crap out of Hope but she didn't show it

Her eyes went black and fire came out of her hands. Jarad and Nikolas knew this wouldn't end will so they decided to call Jada down their. In a few seconds she was between the two girls. The fire went down which Nikolas took the chance to take Nikki and Jarad our of their and back home. While Jada took all the rest of the kids back to school. When everyone was back she took the Mikaelson's back home to discuss what was going on.

Starlight mansion ➳

Jada went inside furious at the children. "What the hell was that all about" she said when she found the three children. Hunter came into the room curiously. Nikki shrugged and said "she wanted a fight so I gave her one" like if it wasn't a big deal. "Nikki I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a heart attack she has so scared." Hunter chuckled "well no one told her that she could beat me. You know she said and I quote 'I can take her' I mean she don't even know me" Nikki said annoyed.
"And where were you two" Jada raised her eyebrow . "Eating" the boys said. She rolled her eyes 'of course' she thought. Klaus came in angry "what the hell!" They all rolled their eyes. "What do you want" Hunter asked annoyed. "You could've killed her. I know you don't like us but that doesn't mean you could kill us!" He yelled at Nikki. "Why the are you even here! We are better off with out you and your family. And just back you came here doesn't mean I'm going to be happy and be calling you dad. Because you aren't my dad, you are just a sperm donor. So stop acting like it. Why don't you just do us all a favor and leave. Just forget about us." With that being said Nikki left they room leaving Klaus shocked and hurt.
Everyone except Klaus left and chased her. They knew how she was like when she was mad which is the worst thing ever. Last time she destroyed a whole family. And every single person that we're related to them, with no remorse. They couldn't even imagine what she is going to do. Let's just hope she doesn't face another Mikaelson for their sake.

↞ ۵ ↠

1187 words

Natalee

Navie

~~~I need help please put some suggestions

~~~
I need help please put some suggestions.