Five

☽ ❦ ☾

 "You are they the 'trio of death'

"You are they the 'trio of death'."

»»»

"You are the most feared supernaturals out there. Even more feared than the Mikaelson's." Harry asked interested. "Bro were fucked cousins with the trio of death" stiles told Scott excitedly. "Mane they're posers we don't know" Hope said unconvinced. Nikki stood up and walked towards Hope. They all got defensive even know they had no chance of winning they still were going to try. She rose her hand and put it on Hope's forehead. Her eyes rolled back as she showed visions of the trio feeding and killing innocence, burning whatever their eyes laid on, terrorizing business man because they betrayed them or just for the fun of it. But what Hope notices not one of them showed and sympathy or remorse not even the slightest.
"Now do you believe?" "Why?" Was all hope could. They shrugged their shoulders "you're just bad people" they said in sync. "I don't believe that" Hope said. "Believe what you want. We just don't care" Jarad said. "No! I may not know you and you may not like me but everyone cares even if it's the slightest" Hope yelled. "Nahhh" Nikolas disagreed. "Everyone cares" Hope said. "We don't care about others just get over it already. We don't have sympathy for others except our family and pack" Nikki responded this time. "Ok then if I go kill a child or a parent what would you do?" Hope was hoping that they would care about them at least a child, but still nothing. "We've killed about fifty families and still no remorse. Stop trying to get get something out of us it ain't going to happen" Nikki snapped. Klaus looked at them disappointed at them. With that being said they left.

"Yelp now that you met them it's time for you to leave. All of you." Jada spoke up to relieve the tension in the room. "Jada can I talk to you?" Klaus asked. She rolled her eyes at him and went into her office. He followed her inside.

"What?" "I just came to ask you a question and I want to hear me out..." Jada scoffed but let him continue. "Do they have control" "l mean is it really any of you business" she asked. "Well yea it kind of is because one: I'm their father and Jarad's grandfather, two: to protect my family, and three: I want to help you" "well isn't that sweet but one: You never act like a father or their to even be one so why start now, two: No one told you to be spying on us, and three: I don't need your help" she said getting irritated. "Now time for me to ask you a question why the hell are you still here?" "Well about that" klaus said while scratching the back of his head. "I wanted to tell you that in Mystic Falls they have a school for supernaturals and we are going to send our kids their" "why the hell should I care about that" she asked him. "I was thinking we could send our children there also?" "OUR CHILDREN?! Oh no honey they are my children not yours.and if you u really think I'm going to send them to some place that is far away from our home then Niklaus Mikaelson had really gone mad." Soon after that they heard a loud crash.

Like glass being broken. They ran to the room where the Mikaelson's were to find Elijah, Hayley, Rebekah, Marcel, and Kol with snapped necks and Davina unconscious. The kids were gone. Jada run around the house worried that who ever took them also took her twins and Jarad. They were no where to be found.