Six

《 ⁂ 》

<<Nikolas POV>>
I was woken up by a loud bang. I went out to the hallway to see Nikki and Jarad awake too. They probably heard the bang too. We all looked at each other curiously. We went to go check what it was. I was surprised when I saw the whole pack in the room. "I didn't know we had a meeting" I whispered to my sister. "We didn't" she told me. Do y'all think it's about us" Jarad said from behind us. I shrugged my shoulders. "It must be urgent because the Mikaelson's are here" I said looking at them. We started to slowly walk backwards trying to not make a noise and they won't notice us.

Jarad stepped on a floor board that made a screeching noise. "Damn it Jarad" I yelled at Jarad annoyed. Everyone looked at us. We turned around trying to escape the stares. "Come. We need to talk" Hunter stated. We walked towards him confused and curious of what's going to happen.

"We were talking about transfers" hunter said. "Ok so like we're getting new students. Why should we care?" Nikki said. I can tell she was already annoyed because they woke her up. "No not like new students. Like all of the children in the pack especially you three are going to a new school.
"NEW SCHOOL?!" "YOU'RE JOKING RIGHt" "HELL NO" the three children. "Who gave you this idea?" Jarad asked. I smelt anger throughout the room. 'This isn't going to end well' I thought.

"Klaus suggested it. The whole pack is going to move to Mystic Falls. It's to help y'all be in control." our mother said. She didn't even look at us, probably because we were mad at her for agreeing with Klaus. I turned to Klaus which even he didn't look me in the eye. I scoffed and walked out Jarad and Nikki followed.

We went to the training room to let off some steam which worked. I was throwing punches after punches until the punching bag busted. Nikki was working out. And Jarad was taking selfie's in the minor. He's so full of himself. I can't wait to see how he's like when he finds his mate. Just thinking about it makes my laugh. Hunter walked in knowing we were in here and decided to do our matches today.

"Jarad, Nik you're up first. Winner goes against Nikki." We got in our fighting stance waiting for the starting buzzer. Once the buzzer went off we went at each other. Both throwing punches left to right. I even broke his jaw which he responded by breaking my nose. If we didn't heal fast and are immortals one of us would already be dead.

<<Nikki POV>>

I was watching the boys fight when hunter started talking to me. "You know it for the best right" I just rolled my eyes "mom just wants y'all to be safe and the pack to be safe. She hates it when the 'trio of death' comes out. At least think about it and if still you don't want to go fine." With that he walked towards the boys who were covered in blood. Jarad had won meaning I'm going against him. A few moments later Jarad was on the floor from me kicking him. I won and got out of the ring. I looked at hunter and said "this school better help us" and walked away.

I went to my room to shower and change. My mother came in and said to start packing a few minutes ago which I did. Tomorrow was moving day. The whole pack is coming even the Mikaelson's. Hope and her cousins already been there. Lucky them I guess. I have a bad feeling about this but also a feeling that makes me think my mate is there. I just shock it off.

I decided to walk around the packs town one last time. There were so many good memories made here from learning how to drive a car to my first kiss. There were also bad ones like my first break up and my first shift.

Tristen, someone from my pack, came up to me telling me about a bonfire happening tonight which I decided to go to. When I got there everyone was there except the adults of course. I got a drink and walked towards Rose. She's a member of my pack. We were talking and looking around at the same time when I saw the Mikaelson's show up. Rose saw them too. She made eye contact with Charles and said "mate" which made me uncomfortable because they had lust in their eyes. I walked off letting them have alone time.

Soon everyone circled around the fire and started throwing things they wanted to leave behind and move forward from. I threw a photo of my ex that lives in the city next to my packs. I walked away towards home to get some sleep.

~next day~

We were put our stuff in the back of the truck. Once we finished went to the airport. We all had our own personal planes which we took. I looked out the window zoning out everything and everyone around me. Mystic Falls here we come.

877 words

《 ⁂ 》

I know not my best work.