Eleven

To people we looked like a bunch and people being crazy and loud but to me, we are family.

◦ ༄ ◦

Dean pov

I got up from the table and walked outside dragging Jada with me, everyone was to busy talking and eating to notice. We walked to the park around the park in a peaceful silence.
"I love you" I spoked up stopping us from going further. "I love you too" she said. I gave her a confused look and said "I was talking to my child" and pointing at her belly. She rolled her eyes and laughed. 'Damn that laugh'. "No I'm playing I love you too, baby momma" "I love you too, baby daddy" we where about to kiss when we heard "how could you?".
Rolling my eyes I turned around. "Really dude this was supposed to be a private moment" I said annoyed. Klaus ignored me and looked at MY wife. "How could you? You're supposed to be my mate!" He yelled. I got defensive and stepped in front of her. "First of all I'm not you're mate anymore. I'm deans mate. And second of all who do you think you are" Jada yelled back. "Oh father-in-law" I muttered. "Look man we don't have Time for this so please leave" I said tiredly.
"And what are you going to do if I don't?" He stayed laughing. "I don't you find out" and in a flash her ripped my heart out thinking it'll kill me. I stood their looking amused. Grabbing it "I think this is mine" I put it back. "How?!" "Well it's on of the perks of bring the king of hell and the mate of the queen" I said like if it is nothing. "Now, mate, I think you should leave or I'll make you leave" I said grabbing his shoulders and dusted imaginary dust off of him.
Pushing my hands away he looked at Jada again. He had the look in his eyes like if he was asking her if what I said was true. "You broke me when you cheated and I broke the bond when I left" jada said. He growled but flashed away.

Jada pov

I was comprehending what the hell just happened when I felt it. A little kick. I looked at Dean with tears in my eyes. "It's kicking" he looked at me and laid a hand on my belly. Then I felt two other kicks same did dean. We looked at each other with confusion painted all over our face.
We into the mystic grill as fast as we could. Grabbing our things we yelled "we need to go to the doctors, NOW!" everyone got up instead of the Mikaelson kids. "Aren't you coming?" Hunter asked. They smiled and got up off the table.
We all got into separate cars. Thankfully even one fit well some had to sit on others laps much to Alaric's distaste. I chuckled and shock my head.
Dean was speeding to the packs doctor wanting answers don't get me wrong I do to but there's kids in the cars. I grabbed his hand which made him relaxed a little and went a little slower. We finally made it to the doctors and went in. "Dean! I see your back" Carlisle our pack doctor said. "Yea just got here today. We actually came to get a ultrasound really quick" dean said. Carlisle nodded and lead us forward a room. Surprisingly everyone had fit in the room. They all huddled around the screen to see the baby.
"This is going to be cold" he warned me and squeezed the gel on me. I shivered a little which dean noticed and took my hand. He took the ultrasound wand and moved it around my belly. Load and behold their they were. Three little munchkins. Tears ran down my cheeks. "Awwww" is all I heard from everyone well except dean.
He, he actually kind passed out. The nurses came to his rescue thankfully because no one was paying attention to him we all had our eyes glued on the sonogram. "Wow mom you are going to pop out three demons out. That's got to hurt" hunter said. Haven flicked him on the forehead.
"THREE DEMONS!?!" Every one screamed at the sudden appearance of my brother. "Oh my father, wait does father know?" I shrugged my shoulders. Dean finally woke up and hugged me then his brother then my brother then our kids you know what now that I think of it we had a group hug and he looked at the sonogram and fainted again. We laughed and released he wasn't joking so we called the nurses back in.
We made it back home. Alaric took the Mikaelson's back to the school. Everyone sat on the couch. Nikki on the small couch with Lizzie on her lap, MG and Nikolas on the floor, jarad and Josie sitting on the couch holding hands, Sam and nova in the kitchen getting ice cream, bubba getting bourbon, hunter and Luna are looking through the tv, and me sitting besides dean who is still in shock.
'Three kids, three kids is what I have to put out because dean put them in me. The fuck he think he is the magical stern donor. Ah hell no!'. I got up and started yelling at him. "three kids. Three fucking kids dean! I have to push them out! Your sleeping on the couch" I said. He looked at my with puppy eyes "not the couch, anything but that please? Anything!". "Anything?" He shock he's head real fast. I smirked "uh-oh" he whispered.
"Hahaha haha" we were all laughing I was on the floor scream laughing I think I even peed myself. He came down looking so stupid.
On the left

 "What the actual fuck" Sam yelled, laughing

"What the actual fuck" Sam yelled, laughing. I started to feel tears coming down because of how hard I was laughing.
And that's the man I fell in love with, my best friend. He's a goofball I admit but at least he's mg goofball. Cheesy right but what did you expect the devil to be all mean and orderly? well, that's me but not when I'm with family.

Word count: 1038