Seven

Mystic Falls here we come.

─ ⋆ ☆ ⋆ ─

•Alaric Saltzman•

Me, Lizzie, and Josie were outside waiting for the Mikaelson's and starlights to come. "Omg can they hurry up I have places to be" Lizzie said irritated. "Be patient". Right on time multiple black Range Rovers with tinted windows showed up. The Mikaelson's came out followed by a bunch of other kids and when I say a bunch I mean like a whole district of kids. There were Mexicans Caucasians African-Americans and more. There are ages range from 8 to 19. But what surprised me was that Jada was part of the group including her son hunter. I thought they were dead.
"Jada?" I said half scared half surprised. "Alaric, you're looking good" she said winking. I heard klaus growl but I ignored it and blushed at her complement. "Alaric meet my family and pack, guys this is Alaric Saltzman the headmaster of the school" she said. "Hello I'm Alaric and these are-" before I could finish I was cut off. "Welcome to the Salvatore School. We're your tour guides" "I'm Josie." "I'm Lizzie. Sisters." "Twins." "Fraternal, obvs." Lizzie and Josie went back and forth with a smile.
The children infront of us looked unamused some rolled their eyes while others yawned or looked away. "Rude" Lizzie muttered.

•Jada•

'We talked about this on or way here, be nice' I mind linked the pack. They all plastered fake smiles except Nikki. 'I swear she's going to to be the death of me' I thought.
"Jada can we talk" I heard Alaric say. I nodded and started following him with hunter, haven, Nikki, Nikolas, and Jarad behind me. We made it into his office we're he could ask us questions.
"Alaric these are my children Nikki and Nikolas. And this is my grandchild Jarad Hunter and Havens son. Hunter is the alpha along with Haven the Luna" I told Alaric. He looked intrigued. I told him about the pack and it's made up by demons, witches, vampires, and werewolves.
"Ok I'm going to need both parents signatures" he said. Hunter and haven went up first. I was about to sign the paper when the door busted open.
In came klaus, I rolled my eyes, "klaus this is a private meeting" Alaric spoke up. "Yes well I'm here to sign the papers." Alaric looked at him like he grown a second head. "Oh right I'm the twins father" klaus said sitting down next to me.
"Always one for grand entrances" I muttered. He smirked at me. " let's just get on with it and let me sign those papers" he was really getting on my nerves. Alaric nodded and handed my them. Then I gave them to Klaus.
"Ok so if you would like to follow me so I could show you around the school and to your rooms" Alaric told the kids. They all got up and left including hunter and haven. "What do you want?" I asked klaus which fought him off guard. He gained back his posture and stood up. "Well, love, all I want is to get to know my children." "Ugh, can't you just give up, they don't want to get to know you. To them you're just a dead beat father who showed up with your fucked up family! Just leave us the hell alone and we won't have problems" I walked out leaving him stunned.

•Nikki•

As Alaric was showing us around the Mikaelsons came to up to us. "I don't think we had a chance to met I'm Rebekah it's nice too meet you" she said with a smile. We tried to walk by her but she got in the way again. "What?!" Jarad said annoyed. Rebekahs smile dropped "look all I want to do is get to know my niece and nephews and y'all are making it hard to do". I scoffed and decided to speak up "well news flash we are those niece and nephews but we don't want to get to no you so move before I move you". "ughh what the hell did I do to you?". "What you did is leave my mother and brother to fend for themselves. Who is the one who did the most powerful spell just so y'all could have kids huh? Because it sure wasn't those pathetic of witches you have in your family. It was my mother, who you didn't even think to help when my dead beat of a father broke her! Fuck you and you're fucked up family! You don't know shit about us or ever will." She stood there shocked with tears in her eyes. The rest of them had their heads down including klaus. Mom was crying with hunter holding her. I walked away with the boys by my side.
Walking inside my room there was a girl in their snooping in my stuff. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't burn your hair off using hell fire." "Because I.... um....." she while turning around. She one of the twins. She was beautiful I'm not going to lie. I looked her in the eye and that's even my whole world shifted. I felt whole again.
That's when a whole appeared on the floor. Rolling my eyes, I jumped in. "Hello uncle" I said with a smile. "So I see you finally met your mate, is she beautiful?" He teased. My smiled dropped. "You gave her to me to early" "yes well who looked so broken I had to give you a reason to be happy and be yourself" with a snap he changed my clothing into ☟.

 "You gave her to me to early" "yes well who looked so broken I had to give you a reason to be happy and be yourself" with a snap he changed my clothing into ☟

I smirked "you know me so well".

•Jarad•
"What just happened" Lizzie said once Nikki jumped. "Ummmm" I said scratching my head. "Nikki just mated? Nikki just mated!" Nikolas screamed. "So I think it's a good time to say josie's my mate too?" He looked at me with widened eyes and a huge smile. "I'm gonna get payed, I'm gonna get payed" he sang. I so forgot about the bet we made. "Wait what!" We heard. "What do you mean mate? Omg I'm someone's mate? Wait why did she leave? Am I not good enough?" We got bombarded with questions. "One, mate means soulmate. Two yes you are nikkis mate. Three she went to go talk to our uncle. And four you're perfect for her, you're practically made for her." When i finished she ran out with a huge smile on her face. "Women are confusing" Nikolas said beside me.
"Where the hell is she?!" Grandma came barging in with mom and dad smiling behind her. "Uh-oh".

~1102~

Sorry if it's short.