Ten

I took a step forward when the school door opened.

⋆ ☆ ⋆

Their he was. My husband. Mg best friend. The love of my life. Dean Winchester. And his brother, mg brother-in-law, Sam Winchester and his wife (my best friend) Nova.
"Can someone tell me why we just had to kill five demons that I'm pretty sure we killed already on our way here?" Dean said. I sighed in relief. "Thank dad" I muttered under my breath.
"Dad, finally without it's been a shit show" nikkis said walking up to them when Nikolas, jarad, Hunter, and Haven by her side. They all hugged. "I could tell" Dean said wiping of a smug of blood she left on her face. They kids all hugged Sam. Dean looked at me in the eyes and it felt like I was floating and we the only ones on they world.
I ran and threw mg self at him wrapping my legs around him. He caught me with his hands on my ass holding me steady. We kissed and I felt all they sparks all over again. "Ewwww" and "awwww" is all I heard from the kids and Sam. Rolling my eyes I pulled away from the kiss "real mature guys" I told them.
"Hey, babe" he said which gave me butterflies like always. "Hi" I said looking down blushing. He grabbed my hand and slipped my ring back on me. "I've been looking everywhere for this! Wait? You got if updated!" I said smacking him.

 "Well duh, my queen deserves it" he said like I said the most stupidest thing in the world

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Well duh, my queen deserves it" he said like I said the most stupidest thing in the world. "It's beautiful"
"Just like you" he said. "Cheesy" Sam yelled which got him hit upside the head by Nova. "Ow" we laughed. I hugged Sam. Kol walked up to us and did their bro hand shake dean and Sam.
*cough* *cough* We all turned around to the Mikaelson's from looking at my new ring. "And who might y'all be" klaus spoked up. I rolled my eyes. "Dean, Dean Winchester. Jadas husband. And this is my brother Sam" said walking up to him to shake is hand. "Huh didn't know she was married" "cause you never asked" I said with attitude and a fake smile.
"And who might y'all be?" Dean asked "ay yes, well I'm klaus Mikaelson. And this is mg family" he said smirking. Oh how muck I want to go wipe that smirk of his face. "Ohhhhh your the dead beat dad of my kids" Dean said. "Ooooooooo" is what I heard in the background from what seem like a bunch of four year olds.
I sighed 'well this isn't going to be good' I mind linked my family including my grandchild's and children's mates which they got confused but shook it off. They all nodded in agreement.

Deans pov

"You're kids" he asked. "I mean did I stutter?" "Last time I checked I helped make those kids, friend" klaus tried to correct me. This cocky motherfucker. "And Last time I checked I took care of those kids and they call me dad, friend" I mocked him. I could tell I was getting under his skin. 'Good' I walked back to my family "well now that's over with let's go to the grill fir a little family time, shall we?". We all went outside to the cars including three other kids I'm guessing or my children's mates and Alaric which are the girls dad and head master of the school.
Kol said we'd catch up later. Something about his kids not want to go Because our kids are fighting.