Four

✸ ✵ ✸

 Nikolas Starlight was searching around the property for his sister hoping she was safe when he saw light coming from the woods

Nikolas Starlight was searching around the property for his sister hoping she was safe when he saw light coming from the woods. He went to see what was the source when he found fire spreading, fast. Nikki was in the middle of it crying. He ran to her and hugged her to comfort her. Nikolas called his mom and told her where they are.

She got there but not alone. She had brought Hunter, Jarad, and Haven with her. They all hugged Nikki feeling sympathy for her. Nikki decided to tell them why she's mad. "I hate him, I hate him, I hate him! Why did he have to come. We don't want him we're but he still won't leave." She cried in her twins shoulder. "I know I know" was all Jada could she. It pained her to see here family hurt. She only wanted them to be happy not cry because of some heartless man and his family.

Jada stormed her way towards the Mikaelson's who were in her house comforting Hope. "It's time for y'all to leave. You met the twins and saw the hunter is alive. You also broke Nikki what else do you want? JUST LEAVE NOW!" Jada was getting really angry with them. They all nodded their head except Klaus.
Who looked guilty 'I broke two girls that I love hearts. What's wrong with me?' He thought. "C'mon dad we don't need them" Hope said. "No they are my children I can't just leave them. Not again" Jada rolled her eyes " can't you see you already broke us once we don't need it again. We were fine without any of you. My daughter is out their crying because of y'all. She hates you all. I wouldn't be be surprised if she already made space in hell for you." The Mikaelson's felt ashamed. "I think it's time to go Nik. We did enough damage to last a lifetime" Rebekah she. "No. I cheated on you that's the past so get over it these are my children for gods sake. I'm supposed to be here for them." Jada slapped him "how dare you speak to me like that. Who the hell do you think you are. You be their father but you'll never be their dad. They hate you open you eyes and you'll see no one wants you here any of you. Leave or I'll send you to hell myself."

Hunter came in the room furious. "The twins snapped our necks and fled with Jarad." He turned to face Klaus. "This wouldn't have happened if you and your family didn't come back acting like y'all know us." "Do you think they turned it of" Marcel asked. Hunter chuckled darkly " they don't turn their humanity off. They find it satisfying when they kill. An let me tell you it's hell on earth when they are like this." "Go get the knifes." Hunter nodded and vamped away to get the materials they need to put them down. Jada got a phone call from Ethan. He said that the three amigos are heading to town and for them to hurry before they burn the place down. Before they left they made a plan. They were going to use Klaus as bait.

They all got to downtown even the Mikaelson's because they decided to see them in action. The three kids were in the middle of the middle of town feeding on innocent humans. When they finished with one they moved on to the next one.

 (Pretend Steven= Jarad, Elena= Nikki, Damon= Nikolas)

They trio of death is what they supernaturals called them. Every supernatural knew about them even the Mikaelson's. They didn't know how they looked like or that they were their family. But as soon as they saw them walking they knew they were them. The most feared supernaturals. Even worse than the Mikaelson's. They all heard many stories of them. Like, when they killed the Lodges just because they were bored.

When they saw Klaus they vamped towards him stopping in front of him. He got tense which Nikki noticed. "It's ok daddy I'll make it quick" she looked at him and all of a sudden his bones started to brake. He screamed in agony. The trio of death just smirked in amusement. The Mikaelson's were worried for them but knew not to interfere with the plan. The watched the scene unfold in front their eyes frightened of what they are doing. They were about to burn him when their mom, Hunter, haven showed up. They all had a dagger in their hand. Jada stabbed Nikolas, Hunter stabbed Nikki, and Haven stabbed Jarad. They ended it with a kiss on the forehead on each kid.
Klaus watched in horror as well did the other Mikaelson's. The three lit on hell fire the fell to the ground. They were picked up and token back home. Klaus thought they were dead but Jada told him that the daggers are like they daggers what Klaus used on his siblings. But instead of putting them to sleep they take them to hell. About an hour or two later Jada pulled the daggers out. They came back to life but they were calm. That surprised them except for the starlight family.
"You are they the 'trio of death'."

✸ ✵ ✸

887 words

Should they starlight family forgive Klaus, or no?
Please comment I need ideas.