Twelve

•next day•

Klaus pov

'I need to get her back, I need to get them back.' I thought while pacing around my living room. 'Maybe I could get threw hunter first? Yea' I nodded my head  and was about to head out when I saw the kids come into the house with huge smiles. "Where have y'all been?" I questioned. "We became friends with the starlights" Harry said. I nodded my head a little. Maybe they can help me? "What happened?" I asked.
"Well uncle Nik, if you must know. We had lunch with them, then we went to there pack doctor to with them and found out that jadas having triplets!" Daisy said excitedly. That shattered my heart. And yes I have one, rude of you to think differently. I hid my sadness with a smirk. "Maybe y'all could help me with something" they looked at me suspiciously. "Help me try to get the starlights back?"
"Dad, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean they look happy, and when we showed up it's like we broke them. And we finally got on their good side, I don't what to change that. Please, I'm begging you don't mess with them." Hope told me. I thought about it. "For me?" She added.
I'll do anything for her but I finally got the rest of my family back I don't want to lose them again. "Ok, how bout you help me get to my other children and I'll leave Jada alone" I told them. Hope looked relieved but still nervous. "We'll help you to a point. Once they show us those eyes with fire in it" stiles started "yea those creepy ones, we're out" Scott finished. Those two are like two peas in a pod.
I nodded my head.

•Next morning•

Nikki

I woke up with Lizzie literally on top of me cuddling me. I started tracing shapes on her thigh to wake up up.
I heard a little yawn come from her. "Morning princesa" I whispered. She smiled "morning" 'damn I love her morning voice.' I heard her thoughts I even smelled a little arousal. Turning over so that I'm now on top over her I kissed her. It started to get heat, she was try to take off my shirt but I stopped her. "What you don't want me" she said with tears. "No no no no baby. I do, I really, really do. But you deserve better, lemme take you on a date first ok?" I whispered kissing the top of her head and wiping her tear away. 'Dang I got a emotional one, Yelp at least I get to take care of her more' I thought.
"Ok" she said smiling which made me smile. Getting up from the bed I went to my dresser and took out one my old outfits for Lizzie ⬇️

 Getting up from the bed I went to my dresser and took out one my old outfits for Lizzie ⬇️

And got me ⬇️