Nine

Our little moment ended when hope and some of her cousins came barging in. "How could y'all?!"

° ♕ °

"What do you mean?" Josie asked confused. "I mean how can y'all be their mate do you not know what they did" Hope responded. "We can't chose who we mate with" I said rolling my eyes. "Whatever,
I need help in the cellar, come on" she said.
Once we got there she told us to get in. Not thinking of it we got in and she locked the door. "Hahaha, very funny hope. Open the door. Open the door!" I yelled. "I can't let y'all get hurt. This is for the best. I'll come back when they leave and go back from where they came." "Hope? Hope! HOPE! GET BACK HERE!" We yelled at her.

Hope's pov

I had to keep them there because if not Nikki and Jarad would hurt them. Or worse drag them into the hell world with them. I can't let them get hurt knowing I could've done something.
Walking into my room I saw my cousins in there. "Did you find the spell?" I asked. They nodded their head yes. Looking at it I memorized the spell and grabbed their hands. We started chanting. All of a sudden a portal showed in front of us. Looking In it I see a huge chair and different people and creatures on fire or working.
I jumped In followed by my cousins except poise, daisy, and faith. They said something about not getting their shoes dirty, I forgot. Charles walked ahead of us because his girlfriend told her about the lay out. "Pyrokinesis" Nik chanted you stop the hell fire from burning them. They looked up and stared at us. Smirking they ran to the portal jumping in. I smirked "that will keep them busy."

Nikki's pov

I walked out my room to get breakfast wearing ☟

Getting to the stairs I hear screaming. So I ran down to see what's up. Nikolas came up to me saying "someone let them out". I got angry. 'Lizzie' "where's Lizzie" I looked around she was no where. Jarad ran up to was "I can't find Josie" I got worried.
I saw hope and her cousins looking start at us smirking. We walked up to them. "The hell did you do?" "Oh you know had a little trip to hell" stiles said. "I don't think you know what the hell you just did. So let us fill you in. You let the worst people and creatures into the world. And they are out for revenge on us and they know that if we die we come just back so the are coming after our loved ones and family. Which is lizzie and Josie and when they die they are coming after you and your family. They won't stop until everyone's dead. Do you understand what's going on here now?" Nikolas said. They looked shocked and worried. "Where is she? where's lizzie?" I screamed at them worried. "And Josie" "You do care about them" "what? Of course their our mates" I said like she just said the most stupidest thing ever which she did.
"In the cellar" she whispered. I growled.
Me, Jarad and Nikolas started walking to the cellar when Jacob 'a demon' came up walked to us. "Missed me?" He asked. "No, not really. To be honest we forgot you actually existed, ain't that right Nik?" Nikolas looked over at me and rolled his eyes. "Right sis" and smirked. "Do you really nik" Jacob said he walking up to my brother about to kiss him. Jarad grabbed him bye the throat causing him to stop. "It's ok guys I got him, go find them" I looked at him and he nodded. We ran to the cellar. Is it a good time to say Nikolas is bi yes? Ok then Nikolas is bi by the way. Anyways off to more important things. We finally made to the cellar. My hell hounds were growling at two demon who were going to attack my princesa and Josie. I whistled and yell at my hell hounds "epíthesi̱". They lung at the demons and kill them. Once they finished they ran towards me for me to pet them which I did. Josie and Lizzie ran towards us. Lizzie jumped in my arms so did Josie to Jarad. "Ok let's go I have some things to do" I said putting Lizzie down and grabbing her hand. We all walked out making our way to back to the Mikaelson's with my hell hounds hair ding and killing every demon in our way or charging at us.
When we got there they were surrounded by demons. (*whistle* come on guys don't be rude and pick on them) Jarad said which caught their attention. Nikolas came up from behind us. We put the girls behind us protecting them.
"No fucking way" MG whispered recognizing us. Nikolas looked at him and his is glow. "Shit" he groaned in annoyance. In a flash MG was behind us too.
Smirking I spoke up "well it looks like you all were looking for us here we are, come along" I said bored which got on their nerves. All of a sudden mom, hunter and haven was next two us which made the demons nervous.
The 'trio of death', the 'devil' and the alpha and Luna of the Thunder pack, all together. Not a fair battle if I say so myself. But they were the ones who wanted to pick a fight so their fault. They charged at us. If you were human you would of missies us ripping their heads and hearts out. Blood splatted our faces we looked at the people who caused all this chaos. "It's time that we have a chat"

Jada pov
Sitting in the room I recognize as the Salvatores living room we were listening to the story of how we came to this. "Ok so what your telling me is that this is y'all's fault the the demons escaped and were roaming around the world?" I asked the Mikaelson kids.
They looked down in guilt. Getting angry I stood up "do you know what the hell could've happened if we weren't there to lock them up? No? Well let me tell you half the world would be on hell fire by now" I said dangerously calm which they flinched at. I mean who wouldn't I'm the devil for dads sake.
Hayley got all defensive and stood in front of them like if she could go against me. I chuckled at her foolishness. "Dare go against the devil? What a stupid hybrid" I looked in her eyes and showed her what I can do to her just with the snap of my finger. I saw fear in her eyes but she still held her ground. I took a step forward when the school door opened.

Credits: @FaithtyB @-httpleah @binkleys23
Thank you for the ideas!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~