Love doesn't last forever

Toko followed toga around with excitement, he mocked her as usual but she always thought that he was the only man who told her the truth about herself. Well that is until she met komaru

Komaru: Toko, don't look down upon yourself. Who else can write the books your write?. Everyone has something good about them and everyone has flaws, your just blinded by your flaws to see the good parts about you.

Toko blushed at her words, she was never treated like how Komaru treated her. She sighed struggling to do what komaru suggested, learning to love yourself is a long journey but with hard work it can be done. Komaru grabbed Toko's arm and dragged her to the mirror "now what do you see?"  Toko looked at the reflection with disgust, she despised what she saw. "I see a girl who's trying to find love and failing miserably" Komaru looked at Toko "don't you see? You did find love" they stared at each others eyes as Toko was left speechless, she wrote way to many romance books to know what that meant. "Now look again, you wanna know what I see?" Toko nodded at her friend "I see a talented young girl who has hopes and dreams" Toko looked confused "you got into hopes peak okay? that says enough in terms of talent" Toko yet again was left speechless as she stared at the reflection, she was starting to consider the idea but again. Self love isn't an easy thing.

She started stalking togami less and hanging out with komaru more, she felt like she didn't need to hear his insults anymore. She started getting hurt hearing them instead of feeling flattered, Komaru on the other hand was fun to be around. It was just healthier. Togami is only interested in Naegi anyway....

Naegi: HEY DON'T EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT

Kyoko: YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE IM GONNA PUT YOU SIX FEET UNDERGROUND

Naegi: KYOKO SENPAI ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE T_T!!!!!!

And so Naegi runs away from Kyoko in the distance

Anyway so Togami started becoming suspicious at Toko's sudden disappearance "where the hell did that creature go?" Togami mumbled looking around the library "maybe she's taking a shower like I suggested?" he went back to his book thinking about who to flex on after he finishes his book about 'how to flex 101' written by some guy no one cares about.

Toko realized that she should forget about romance and finally focus on herself when Komaru told her "You can't love someone, unless you love yourself first" and so she stopped writing romance books and started exploring new genres, apparently it got her books more successful since she's starting to expand her content

And so that's my chapter I'm writing in the middle of the night because my friends started being rude and I feel lonely. Yay!