Chapter 2- One month in!

"Han-Hanji, calm. Cal- HANJI CALM DOWN IT'S OK." You yelled into your phone, your friend on the other end was freaking out because of a major scheduling change she apparently never heard about, or at least she didn't because she never reads her e-mails. Stuff like this had started becoming second nature to you, the Director had put you in a sort of nanny position for the actors, you made sure in their free time they didn't hurt themselves or the studio, (because let's face it, a room full of teens with nothing to do spells disaster) and you listened whenever they needed something or someone, This was added along with your daily things and generally you got to stay in the lounge while you worked so it was easy for them to find you. You had acquired all of their numbers so they could call or text you off set and you generally were able to keep up with them... For the most part. Usually when you had gotten home you dropped your stuff at the door and plopped on your bed, falling asleep almost immediately. It was like keeping up with a litter of puppies, turn around and half of them disappear to who knows where.

Honestly, though, you really liked this job! Sure it was tiring but it made you feel happy getting to know everyone and being a big help. For now though you were trying to help your hysteric friend, "(Y/N)! I'M FIVE HOURS LATE WHAT DO I DO?!" She shrieked, "Okay, one. Take a deep breath. Two, text the Director and explain to him what's going on. Three, today's my classroom day so I can't talk for much longer." You said, "BUT (Y/N) I NEED YOUR HELP!" She said, "I know and I'm sorry I can't be there! I'll try and come after class, ok?" She whined, "Fine..." She sighed heavily, "I'm going to call the Director... Wish me luck." She said, "Good luck! I know you'll be fine!" You said cheerily and hung up the phone. You looked over to see your roommate Rize doing her homework, "So how's creative writing going?" You asked, she turned and gave a forced smile, "Great." She said half heartedly, you smiled and laughed, "Your face says so too!" you said, she nodded, "I'm guessing that was Hanji in hysterics?" She asked, you nodded, "She forgot to check her e-mail so she's five hours late to work, she was calling me to ask what to do." Rize chuckled, "I still don't know how you got to be on Attack on Titan. And hey, a great Christmas gift would be an autographed anything!" She said with a cheeky grin, you shook your head and chuckled, "Hint taken!" You said and started out the door, once you left your phone buzzed as it usually did, a message icon was on the screen: One message from: Levi. Odd, he usually doesn't text or call, he was more of a face to face conversationalist.

You opened your phone and read the message, "Oi, where are you I'm bored and alone." You groaned and responded, "Going to class. Sorry I can't be there right now. Talk to Hanji? She could use someone to talk to." you said and chuckled, he'd definitely get a kick out of that, and there was the responese! "HELL. NO." He replied, you could practically hear him yelling at you. You chuckled, "Alright, alright. I may stop by the set later, try not to kill anyone! Toodles!" You said and turned off the phone. You walked into class and sat down.

Once class was over you turned your phone on and it went crazy with buzzes, you checked to see what was up. 7 new texts from Levi and 1 from Jean. You groaned and opened the messages, "HELP." "OH GOD SHE FOUND ME I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS." "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE." "(Y/N) ANSWER ME." "WHY AREN'T YOU RESPONDING?!" "Oh... Wait... You're in class..." You shook your head and opened Jean's "Levi looks like he's going to explode." You chuckled and closed your phone, it seemed like you were needed. You went by your dorm and saw Rize had left, and you dropped off your books and replaced them with a small back pack you usually took on set.

Once you got your stuff ready you went to your car and texted Levi you were on your way and turned your phone off before starting your car. After 30 or so minutes of driving you parked in your spot and stepped out of the car, you walked in and informed the director you were there, "Oh? Trying to get some extra hours in?" He asked, "No sir, Levi sent me a bunch of texts, apparently Hanji, in her state of hysterics, found Levi and he doesn't want to deal with that. Or so he said, so he demanded I come in." You replied, the Director chuckled, "Alright, I'll let you get to it then!" He said and went off to do more work, you walked off to find where everyone was located, so the Lounge. You opened the door when you got there to see Hanji eating and Levi holding his head in his hands, both looked up to see you walked in and Hanji ran over to you, "(Y/N)! You're advice worked! Director was ok with me being late!" She said and hugged you, "That's great!" You said with a grin, "Yes! But now that I'm done eating I gotta go film! I'll talk to you later!" She said and threw away her trash and left, you looked at Levi whose head was now down on a table, "You ok over there?" You said and sat down on the other side of the table. "When am I ever?" He said and sat up.

The two of you had formed an odd friendship, he found you easy to talk to, despite his... Brashness, and would talk to you when he had a problem with someone (so basically all the time) and you usually came to vent to him when life got too stressful. It was unusual friendship but it was a nice one. The two of you sat and chatted until someone came in, "Ah! (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" A cheery voice chimed, you looked up to see Krista, "I'm here because this one was being grumpy!" You said and pointed at Levi with a grin, Levi gave you a glare and you avoided eye contact, "So what are you up to Krista?" You asked innocently, "Nothing much, I have to get refitted for my out fit and Iyasama is here to look over the newest episode so he's coming by later! Just thought I'd warn you guys!" She said and walked out, Levi sighed and sat back, "Looks like you may meet the Boss-Man himself." He said, you chuckled, "I think I'd lose this internship by somehow saying something ridiculously stupid."

The corner of his mouth turned into a smile, "You probably would." He said and stretched, anyways, I probably should get to set. Sorry for not staying to talk for too long." He said and stood, "No worries. I probably should see if there's anything I can do to help." You said and walked out, you ran into someone a little shorter than you, you tried to apologize but the person ran off to catch up with someone, you did hear a "Don't worry about it!" Coming from their direction. Levi walked out chuckling, "Well that was surprising." He said and walked away into a crowd before you could ask why.

How did this become such a regular thing?...