Chapter 11- Eighteen weeks in!

"Hey, (y/n)! Do you have a phone charger I could use?" A light voice asked you, you looked up to see Krista standing beside you, "Sure thing!" You said and reached in your bag, you eventually had to look in since you couldn't find the chord, "Um... Maybe not... I don't seem to have it..." You told her, "Don't worry about it! I thought I brought mine but I think I left it back at home." She said and walked over to another actor. You went back to typing and a little while later went to give the Director his laptop and the flash drive he entrusted you with, you held both in your hands and finally found him and gave him the items, "Ah! (y/n)! I need you to help me with something, things have been disappearing lately. I'm not accusing you of this by any means but make sure to keep an eye out for anything suspicious and please tell me if you notice anything." You nodded, "No worries, I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I see something!" You said, "Good, now then, I need you to go and pick up lunch, take Hanji with you, it's her lunch break and the two of you can grab something to eat while your out."

You looked around for the brunette after telling your boss you'd go right away, eventually you found her having an apparently nice conversation with Levi, "Hate to break you two up but Hanji, we're going on a lunch break!" You said and she looked thrilled, "Yay! I'm starving! Let's go!" She said and stood up quickly, you pat Levi's head and walked away with Hanji while hearing Levi mutter some colorful words at you, you and Hanji left the building and went to your car, buckle up, and hit the road in search of lunch! When you finally came to a restaurant that you both liked you stopped in there and ate, afterwards you picked up the rest of the troupe's food, when you two of you got there you unloaded the food and started bringing it in, you ran into Melody who offered to help find and deliver food. You both gave her some of what you were carrying and went to find the others. Finally you two finished and went to find Melody and see if she had too, she was hard to find but eventually you found her and she said she had passed out the food. You and Hanji went to the Director and told him that you, Hanji, and Melody passed out food, when you found him two actors were with him, he turned to you and Hanji, "Ah, you two. Did you pick up all the orders because Eren and Armin didn't get lunch." He explained, "We made sure we did sir." You replied and Hanji nodded, "Strange. Eren and Armin, you two go out for lunch, Hanji, go back to set and (y/n) I need you to to stay here, I need to ask you something." He said, the three actors left and once people were out of earshot the Director lowered his voice, "We found Armin's ipod this morning." He started, "There is a large room for actors and crew to put their things in. You have one assigned to you. That's where we found it." He said, your eyes went wide, "S-Sir I can promise you I never took it! I didn't even know there were lockers! Ask anyone I never put my stuff out of my sight!" You said in a hushed whisper, "I know you couldn't have because I forgot to tell you about the lockers. Someone on the other hand didn't know that and probably set it in there to get attention away from themselves." He said, "Don't let it worry you. You're a good kid and I don't suspect you in any of this. We are going to get who ever's behind it, though I have a sneaking suspicion of who it is. Be careful around here." He said, you nodded, "Will do." You responded, "Good, now then I need you to go help the costume department, they got some new shipments in and need help sorting things." He said, "I'll get right to it!" You said and quickly set off.

This was a shocking turn of events...