Chapter 9- Fourteen weeks in!

"So what do you plan to do for New Years?" Levi asked, "I'm not sure exactly." You said and looked up from your laptop, "What about you? And why do you hold cups like that?" The short man sipped a cup of hot tea, "To answer the first, I'm not sure either. Hanji said something about a New Years party so if she plans it odds are I'm going to be dragged into it. And to answer the second, I've been doing this for my character for so long it feels wrong to hold it any other way." He replied, you chuckled "Interesting..." You said and went back to typing, a few minutes later Hanji walked in with Jean and Armin, "Hey! I have a question for you guys!" She announced, Armin sat down and grabbed a book and Jean sat next to you, "Ask away!" You said, "I'm planning on having a New Years Eve party! Are you guys busy?"you thought for a second, "As far as I can tell, nope! I should be able to go!" You replied, Levi nodded, "What (y/n) said." He answered plainly, the brunette smiled, "Good! Now I've got four on my list!" She said and stood up and walked out. Jean yawned and stretched, "So what have you to been up to?" Levi sipped his tea, "Having nice and quiet conversations." He replied, Jean chuckled, "Sounds exciting. What are you up to, (y/n)?" He asked and leaned on your shoulder to look at the computer, "Typing, reviewing, essaying, and more." You said and pat his hair. Levi looked over with a raised eyebrow but said nothing.

BOOM! The door was flung open scaring everyone inside, "S-Sorry!" You all heard someone cry, in walked another intern carrying a stack of boxes, Armin stood up and helped the poor girl carrying them and the three of you at the table did too. "Thanks... Sorry if I sacred all of you, I didn't realize the door would slam so heavily." She said quietly, "Don't worry about it! You were carrying an armful!" Armin replied, she nodded, "W-Well, I should probably get going. I h-have a lot more things to carry!" She said and quickly left the room, the three actors looked at you, "Give it a week." You said, "I was the same way when I first worked here." You continued, "Ya but you quickly settled in." Levi pointed out, "That's because I realized pretty quickly how mellow you guys are." You responded, Jean chuckled, "You should meet Sasha before coffee then." He said and sat back down. You did too in front of your computer and Levi went back to where he was, Armin came and sat with you and brought his book. The three males talked amongst themselves while you worked. A little while later everyone was dismissed early for the holiday the next day.

RING RING! Your ringtone went off the next morning and woke you up, "Hello?" You said groggily, "(Y/N)! COME TO MY PLACE AND HELP ME COOK!" You shook your head, "Really, Hanji?" She whined your name, "Come on! I need help! It's going to be a lot of work! Please?" You sighed, since Rize was visiting her family you were all alone so you thought it would at least be nice to have company. "Fine... But nothing too complicated." You said, "Yay! Thank you! I'll text you my adress!" She said and you sat up and stretched, the text tone rang signaling Hanji's address and you quickly got a shower and halfway did your morning routine and would grab food on the way there. You made sure your hair was at least semi dry and set off, it took a little while but you eventually made it to your friends house. When you got inside you noticed a familiar head of raven hair, "Been enlisted in the help force, Shorty?" You said with a smirk, he groaned hearing the name, "Yes. I've been promised food and a place to sleep though afterwards." He replied. You chuckled and set down your purse, "Well then let's get started!" The next few hours were laboring, the three of you worked your hinds off making all kinds of delicious snacks and meals for the guests that would come in a few hours. "So Hanji, how many people are coming to the party?" Levi asked, "Hmm... A bunch, the only people not coming are Erwin, Ymir, Krista, and Moblit, and those are the cast, I invited a few people I know but I'm not sure if they'll be able to come. And there were a couple others that would have to either come late or leave early." She replied, "Sounds like there's going to be a crowd." You said, "And if it's anything like last year it's going to be awesome!" She said with a mischievous grin, "No. We aren't repeating last year. No one even remembers what happened." You looked at the two concerned but continued cooking, as usual they started bickering at each other, getting closer and closer until they were almost nose to nose. 'Honestly they should just admit they like each other.' You thought idly, you walked to a couch and turned the t.v on while things would simmer or bake.

A few hours later the doorbell rang signaling the first guest to arrive, it was Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. They walked in and sat in the room you were at and the four of you talked until more people showed up. Soon there was quite a crowd! Most of the party goers were the actors from set and everyone was happily talking and telling stories from who knows where. Jean had shown up late with Marco and the copper blonde teen sat next to you, the latter went to go say hello to all of his former co workers, who were delighted to see him. The two of you talked for a while, chatting about different things and stuff that the two of you had been up to, eventually the noise got a bit too much so you two stepped out onto the patio and continued talking. Since it was cold you two sat bundled under a blanket on a rocking bench, the two of you laughed at a funny story he was telling about all the bloopers and funny mess ups they had on set, "So once the scene was done you seriously played "Shine Bright Like a Diamond" to Annie every time she crystalized herself?" He nodded with a bright grin, "We'd even sing it on set, we couldn't get much done and eventually we got the director singing along too!" You chuckled and took in a deep breath, "That's wonderful." You said, he nodded and looked at his phone, "Well it's almost New Years day." He said, "Wanna go in?" He shook his head, "Honestly I kind of like it being out here. Just the two of us..." He said quietly, "Well I like it too. But I still want to know when midnight hits. Want to go in and come back out after?" He nodded and stood up and held out a hand to help you up, you took it and the two of you walked back inside. Everyone was glued to the screen waiting for midnight to come. It was around 11:57 so you made it in time, two minutes, then one minute remained, eventually you had gotten the countdown from ten to zero, "HAPPY NEW YEARS!" You all cried, since you and Jean were outside you missed that Hanji had gotten everyone silly string and confetti poppers and more for the occasion, you closed your eyes as a glob of the sticky string came for you and you didn't want it in your eyes. Instead of the string hitting your face you felt something different instead hit your lips, you opened your eyes and thought you saw Jean's familiar amber brown ones moving away from a close distance but it was quickly replaced by flying silly string. You grabbed a can and shot back and decided you'd talk to him about it later.

It really seemed like it was going to be a happy New Years!

A/N again...: Sorry for all these authors notes but I just wanted to say Happy New Years to you! I hope the new year will treat you well! Have a safe and wonderful New Year!