Bonus chapter- Trouble in Tokyo! Teen Titans roll out!

"So, would you like to come with us to Japan?" The Director asked you, "I-I'd love to! Thank you sir!" You beamed, the Director nodded, "Good! We'll be leaving two days from now! Be prepared!" He said and walked to set, you grinned like an idiot and walked back in. This was going to be so exciting! You sat back where you were before, Jean using you as his pillow, you pat his head and kept typing on your laptop. "So what was that about?" He asked quietly, "I'm going with you guys!" You said giddily, you did try and keep quiet however so you wouldn't disturb the peace, "I totally call you as flight buddy." He said. You chuckled, "Sure thing." You said, he grinned and you continued with work, Levi looked up, "I'm going to find Erwin. I'm not sitting with anyone else." He said and stood up, "Erwin?" You asked, he nodded, "I'll bring him here. I'm surprised you haven't met him." You shrugged, "The only people I've met are in this room, give or take who I know that may be filming." He nodded, "Have you met Mike then?" You shook your head, "Thought so, I'll bring them here if they're not busy." He said and left the room. You looked at Jean, "So what am I in for?" You asked him, "I wouldn't be too worried, Erwin's really nice and Mike's a bit out there but he's pretty chill. I am warning you Mike is taller than Bert and Erwin's got some righteously defined eyebrows." He said, you chuckled, "Alright. I'll take a note of that." You said and yawned, "I'm almost finished with this typing... I'm so going to get Carpal Tunnel." You whined.

A few minutes later the door opened to Levi walking in followed by a blonde man who you guessed was Erwin. Jean was right, those were some defining eyebrows, 'Those are the real wings of freedom...' You thought quietly. Levi walked over and sat down and the blonde sat next to him, "Hello. You must be the new intern, (y/n)!" He said with a friendly grin, "Yes sir! I'm guessing you must be Erwin?" He nodded, "I am indeed, and there's no real need for formalities." He said, you nodded, "Now then, Erwin, you're going to be my airplane buddy." The eyebrowed man chuckled, "Sounds fine. Mike and Hanji can sit together." He said, "Good. I'm not dealing with her craziness in a confined space." Erwin chuckled, "Oh, just admit you like her already." You raised an eyebrow and smirked. (Sorry I'm a huge LeviHan shipper) Levi glared at you, "Not. A. Word." He said and went to glare at Erwin, the said recipient of said glare looked at you, "So how long have you been working?" He asked, "About two months. Give or take." You answered. Jean decided to join in the conversation, "So what happened to Mike? I thought he was coning too." Erwin looked at the horse who was still on your shoulder, "Honestly I have no clue... It's odd because he's so tall you can find him anywhere." He replied, "In any case I need to go back to filming. Nice to meet you, (y/n)." He said and went out the door. "Well, I need to finish my typing so you two can talk all you want." You said and started working.

Finally the day you had been anticipating had arrived, you said a last good bye to Rize and went to the studio for head count and to help with loading everything. The actors and some set managers had gone straight to the airport and were waiting for everyone else to arrive. Once everything had been loaded you carpooled with one of the assistants to the airport, it took a while to get there but you finally made it and you were so excited! Now all you had to do was find your flight buddy and everything would be perfect. You had all the things you needed for the flight and were ready for it. Everyone made it inside and were instructed on where to go, you found Jean and the two of you followed the intermingled group of cast and crew. Everyone went down halls and intersections until they got to the tunnel to board the plane, you went through security and passed through. The insides of the plane were incredible, you all got to sit in first class and found your seats. You were going to sit down by the window but, "Jean, trade seats with me..." You said quietly, "Okay. Don't like window seats?" He asked and the two of you switched seats, "I don't like being reminded of how high up we're going to be." You said, he chuckled and nodded.

"Good day everyone! I hope you're ready for the flight ahead, I'll be getting us to Tokyo quickly so sit back and relax!" The Pilot announced, you took a deep breath and looked straight ahead, Levi and Erwin were seated in front of you and you were currently boring holes in the back of the shorter one's head, you did however, notice a rather tall guy sitting with Hanji, you assumed he was Mike but would ask Levi later. All of a sudden the loud noises of the engines started whirring, you clenched the armrests and waited for the plane to launch. After a few moments of listening to the engines, the plane lurched forward, all the while your fingers dug deeper and deeper into your armrest. Take off! The plane was in the air and steadily gaining altitude, Jean put your hand in his to comfort you but soon regretted it since you almost broke his hand. Once the plane reached the desired altitude the Pilot came over the announcements, "Hello again everyone! We've gotten high up and we're going to be flying steady, feel free to walk around the plane at your leisure." He said and went off the air, you preferred to be strapped to your seat and not move an inch unless you had to. Jean got up to use the bathroom and Levi turned around, "Hi." He said in his usual tone, "H-Hey..." You replied weakly, "Just relax, we're not going to die." He said quietly, you nodded, "That skyscraper up there with Hanji... Is that Mike?" You asked, trying to take your mind off of being high up, "Yup. That's Mike, he's pretty nice." He replied. You nodded and took a deep breath as Jean came back, he sat down, leaned back and closed his eyes. You did the same and before you knew it the pilot came on the radio, "Alright everyone, I hope you enjoyed your flight! We'll be landing within the next twenty minutes!" He announced, you rubbed your eye and felt something move under you. You looked up and noticed you had used him as a pillow this time, you sat up and stretched and looked out the window.

There it was, the hustling city of Tokyo! You were so excited to land and explore! When the plane landed you quickly grabbed your things and hauled out. Once on the ground you felt a lot better and looked around, everyone got inside the airport for baggage claim and to load the equipment brought over seas. When all was set and ready everyone drove to the location, you carpooled with the assistant from before and the two of you had excited conversations about the city and being in the country. You took in all the sights until you all arrived at your destination, once their the director held a small meeting, "Well, we're here! I'm sure you all are excited to be in Japan and I'm definitely sure you're all exhausted from sitting for so long on that plane, I'm giving everyone the rest of the day off to get settled into the hotel we'll be staying at and to have some time to explore. There's already a rooming chart so come by and see it. Be sure to report here tomorrow bright eyed and bushy tailed! That'll be all." He said and dismissed the crowd. Everyone swarmed to the rooming chart, you tried to get to see who you would bunk with but there were too many people, eventually you found Hanji and asked her if she saw who you were rooming with, "Well, apparently there was a mix up with my rooming and I now have no one when I should at least have one other person, so I was going to the Director. I didn't see yours though. Sorry. But I am going to the Director so you can ask too!" She said, you nodded and followed her. When you finally found him Hanji explained what happened with her situation and you explained yours. The Director pulled out a copy of the chart, "Hm... Oh! Well all of your room mates Hanji, got moved to some of the crew rooms." He said, "Until we get things right, (y/n), you and a another girl will stay with Hanji." You nodded, Hanji bounced in excitement, "Yes! We get to be roomies!" She said giddily, she grabbed your wrist and dragged you to one of the cars going to the hotel.

This was going to be a memorable trip!