Chapter three- Later that day!

You were curious at Levi's comment and were now dead set on finding him. You had talked to him about it but he never gave you a straightforward answer so you were going to have to hunt him down. You stalked through the studio like a big cat on the prowl, you searched carefully and thoroughly, you would find that midget if it was the last thing you did. The only question was where did lil' Ravioli get to? In your quest you found Eren and decided he was going to help in your search, "Eren!" You called to him, he turned around and noticed the determination on your face, "Looking for someone?" He asked and walked to you, "Yes! I'm looking for Shorty!" You explained, Hanji let you use the nickname she gave him as a way to not get in trouble with him for calling him that. "Well the last time I saw him he was heading to the costume area. That might be the best place to start." He said, you nodded, "Alright! You're coming with me though! I need back up!" You said and grabbed his wrist and started dragging him towards the costume area. "W-Woah! (y/n)!" He said stumbling after you, "What's this about? Did Levi say something bad?" You shook your head no, "No but he said something vague and I want to know what it was and why he said it!" You answered.

Eventually the two of you reached your destination, the changing rooms and sure enough the midget terror himself was leaving one. "LEVI GET YOUR SHORT ASS OVER HERE!" You yelled, you would get him to talk some way or another. Eren looked terrified at your call, "(y/n)!" He whimpered, you ignored him and Levi walked over, "What do you want?" He asked impatiently, "Tell me what you meant! I will get this out of you one way or another and I will go to extremes if necessary!" You replied, he studied you for a second before opening his mouth, "You ran into someone pretty important." He said simply, "That was it?! Why did you go to such great lengths to keep me from knowing then?!" You asked angrily, "Because it's who you ran into, I'm surprised you haven't caught onto who it was yet. In any case I need to go to set. Have fun figuring it out." He said and walked off towards set, Eren looked over at you, "Is that all you needed?" He asked, you looked at him, "Yes but now I'm even more aggravated at him than before." You said with a sigh, "Maybe I can bribe Hanji to make him talk..." You thought out loud, "That might not be the best idea." He replied, "Maybe, anyways, sorry for dragging you along, I figured Levi would be more persuaded to talk with someone by me." He chuckled, "Not a problem, I am curious as to who you ran into. In any case, the other actors and myself are supposed to meet with the Director and Iyasama to go over the next few episodes, I'll see you later!" He said and went of in the direction Levi did, you waved and went back towards the Lounge, you had a bit of homework and regular work left so you might as well do it.

When you made your way back you heard noises coming from in there, you knocked and someone said to come in, you did and saw Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie sitting and chatting, "Um... Not to be rude but aren't you guys supposed to be meeting with everyone else, the Director, and Iyasama?" You asked quietly, the three paled, "Wait... What?..." Reiner asked, "Ya, it was off towards the set, it hasn't started yet though." You replied, the three stood up and the males booked it, Annie thanked you and left soon after, you laughed quietly after watching them leave and sat down on a sofa and pulled out your laptop and began to finish an essay due at the end of the week.

"Good Lord this is so boring." You said after an hour, since the meeting was held you had no one to talk to and no one to look after, not to mention you had finished the essay fairly quickly and the rest of your work. Needless to say this made you feel unnerved, even though it had been one short week you were already accustomed to the business of your daily life, you got up and walked out of the room and went to stretch your legs. You walked around and unconsciously made your way to the set, when you snapped back to reality you saw the Director motioning towards you. He was standing with a man a little shorter (or taller depending on your height) than you, he seemed familiar to you and it hit you why, that was the guy you ran into before! You made your way over to the Director and the other man, "Before we start I think I ran into you earlier and I wanted to apologize for that. I wasn't really paying attention..." You said, the male shrugged, "Didn't bother me." He replied, the Director chuckled, "Well anyways, (y/n), you actually ran into the head of all this, Iyasama. I figured you should meet the guy who gave you your internship." He said with a cheeky grin. On the inside you paled considerably. You ran into the guy who gave you a trial job. And didn't know it, "Ah! H-Hello!" You stammered awkwardly, "Thank you so much for giving me the chance at this internship! I'm learning a lot and having a bunch of fun too!" You continued, the man chuckled, "Not a problem. Anyways, I need to go. There's a lot of writing I need to finish." He said while he looked at the Director, "Make sure everyone remembers what we said at the meeting." The writer said and started off, "Nice to meet you, (y/n)!" He waved and walked towards another part of the studio, "Now then, was there something you needed?" The Director asked you. You nodded and took out a small flash drive out of your back pack you carried, "I finished transferring everything." You answered and handed him the small piece of technology, "Ah! Good, that's really all I needed you to do as far as your usual work, if you don't have anything else to do you can hang around here and keep an eye on the actors or whatever you do to keep them busy when not filming." You smiled, "Sure! I'll head over to the Lounge and see if anyones in there!" You replied and left. Now you know what Levi meant by his earlier statement. So now it was time to punch him for not telling you.

That little jerk...