Christmas Chapter!

(This will have nothing to do with the main story line, it's just a bonus gift for all y'all!)

Ahh, Christmas time. Oh how you loved it! The smell of pine trees and hot chocolate made you giddy for the tidings of the holiday. This year you were going to spend the joyous eve with your close friend and room mate, Rize. The two of you had planned to open gifts and spend the evening just hanging out and relaxing, school hadn't been easy and work was draining but it was nice to be busy and it was even better to have nothing to do. You finished wrapping Rize's gift when your phone rang, you checked to see who it was and answered it, "Hey Jean, what's up?" You asked, "Nothing really, kinda bored. You?" You put the phone on speaker, "Wrapping gifts." You replied, "Oh? What'd you get me?" He replied, you could hear him smirk on the other end, "A saddle to match that horse-face you have." You answered innocently, "H-Hey!" He whined, "See? You are a horse if you want hay!" You said and laughed, "Shut up..." He said quietly, "Anyways are you almost done wrapping presents? I want someone to play video games with." You chuckled, "Sure, I should be finished in a few minutes, text me your address so I can find your place." You said, "Alright, by the way my best friend and room mate is here too, his name is Marco." You hummed curiously, "Oh? Why don't you play video games with him?" Jean sighed, "He doesn't like video games." He grumbled, "Okay. I'll be over in a little bit, but I probably won't be able to stay long." You said, "Doesn't matter. I WANNA GAMING FRIEND." He said, "Okay, okay! I'll be over soon!" You said and hung up. "Rize! I'll be back in a little while!" You called to your room mate and packed up everything and put the presents up. "Have fun!" She called back, "I hope I will, I'll be back for gifts though so don't worry!" You said and went through the door, your phone dinged with Jean's address, you went to your car and set the automated voice app to talk directions to you.

Ding dong! You rang the doorbell to the fluffy haired teens apartment, the door opened to reveal some one who wasn't Jean. "Hello? Can I help you?" He asked, the guy had dark black hair and freckles, "I'm guessing you're Marco. My name is (y/n)! Jean told me to come over." The male smiled warmly, "Ah! So you're the famous, (y/n)! Come in! I'll go get Jean." You nodded and went in, "Famous (y/n)?" You muttered quietly, "Jean! You're guest is here!" Marco called, Jean walked in with his usual grin, "Hey there! Ready for game time?" He asked, you nodded, "Prepare to lose!" You said. A few hours went by and the two of you were gaming to the extreme. You were both tied in wins and losses but you two were determined to beat each other. So far you were winning this round of Super Smash Bros. and you were trying to use everything you had left to win this round! Eventually you sent off one final shot and BAM! Jean's character flew off screen in a mighty K.O. finish! You threw your arms in the air in victory and shouted your achievement! You checked your phone for the time and looked at the teen who was currently sulking against the couch, "Welp, it's been fun kicking your ass at video games but I have to go! We'll totally have another gaming run again sometime." You said and stood up, Jean did as well, "Sure, but I want a Smash Bros. rematch!" He proclaimed and walked with you to the door, Marco walked in hearing the commotion and silently watched the two of you talk before you left. When the door closed and you off to your car, the freckled teen walked in with a small but smug grin, "So, when will you ask her out?"

Meanwhile you had gotten back to your dorm safely and got inside just in time for the Christmas movies to start playing. You got a quick shower and changed into pajamas and got snuggled up under a blanket while Rize got changed as well, soon the two of you were enjoying all of the old classic movies and opened gifts. After a while you both went to bed feeling happy and content with the jolly holiday. The next morning was pretty great as well, you had gotten a bunch of texts from all of your cast friends wishing you a Merry Christmas, Jean had even put Marco wished you good tidings as well, and the question of when the next video game marathon would be. You smiled and responded with a message of your own saying that you wished them a very Merry Christmas as well. Soon Rize was up and the two of you made pancakes for breakfast and were happily eating and watching Christmas specials on t.v.

All in all it was a quiet Christmas but you enjoyed it greatly and hoped next years would be just as good!

A/N: Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanza (sorry if I misspelled that), or just a plain Happy Holidays, if that's more to your style, all I hope is that you all have a wonderful holiday season and that you are happy and healthy during this wintery time! Thank you all for so many reads on this story and it's made me so happy you guys have enjoyed it so far! Have a wonderful day or night and I wish you all Good Tidings and a Happy New Year! ^w^