FINAL CHAPTER- Six months in!

"YOU CAN'T BE LEAVING. I AM NOT DEALING WITH EVERYONE BY MYSELF." You chuckled sadly and responded to a now upset Levi, "My internship is ending in two days and I graduate in a week, unless the Director gives me a job then I'm not coming back." You typed and sent, "NO I'LL GIVE YOU A PASS OR SOMETHING BUT YOU'RE NOT LEAVING." He responded, you sighed, unfortunately it was true. As graduation approached so did the ending of your internship, Levi was the first to hear about it since he asked when your graduation was, now he was upset by you having to tell him about your leaving. "(Y/N), I REFUSE THIS YOU ARE ONE OF THE VERY FEW PEOPLE I CAN TOLERATE I'M NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE." You smiled at his way of showing he cared, "Thanks Levi. I planned on coming by after class today. I promise I'll come by for a visit." You said, you knew he'd still be grumpy you wouldn't be around for much longer, "I guess that'll work for now... Should I tell everyone else the big news?" You thought for a moment, "Wait until after I've talked with the Director, if he doesn't offer me a job then I'll tell them." Rize walked into the room, "Hey, (y/n). You seem kind of down lately, is it because of what happened?" She asked and you shook your head, "No, it's not that, although that I guess plays a part in it... My internship is going to end in two days and the Director hasn't offered me a job yet so I think I'll have to find a new one." You said as she sat next to you, "Don't feel sad, I'm sure it'll all work out." She said with a reassuring smile, you nodded and smiled back.

The next two days went by quicker than you wanted, you went home for the last time and sat down on your bed, DING! Your phone went off, Levi was trying to talk to you again, "Hey." Was all he put, "Hi..." You sent back, "You ok?" You sighed, "Not really, I never got a chance to talk to the Director... I think I won't be coming by as often as I used to." You replied, "Oh... Hmm... Well then I guess I'll have to drag your ass over here. I'm not dealing with these people with out you, I'll get grey hairs." You smiled and chuckled, "Whatever you say." You sent, the two of you continued your conversation until Levi had to go, apparently he had somewhere to go with Hanji, as always you told him to admit he liked her but instead of yelling at you he instead told you that he was going with her for that reason and to not tell anyone. You gave a fist pump of victory and played on your xbox until Rize came in, and the two of you played games until you fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your very loud alarm going off, since today would have been a day to go into the studio you had the morning free and had to report to class in the afternoon. You turned off the alarm and picked up your phone, "Hey, Rize. You awake?" She groaned and rolled over, "Now I am." She answered, you yawned and looked at your phone, six new messages from Levi, four from Jean, more than you would believe from Hanji and two from the Director. You opened your phone and went to Hanji's first, most of them were telling you that she and Levi went on a date, the last one was that the Director tried to contact you, you decided to open his last and went onto Levi's, "(Y/N)." Was the first one, "(Y/N) I DON'T CARE IF YOUR SLEEPING WAKE UP." You shook your head and read the rest, the last ended like Hanji's did. Next up was Jean's, "(Y/N)! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?!" You could see his face and sighed but kept reading, the third message was him saying he found out why from Levi. The final one was the same as the other two. You decided to open up the Director's messages, "Might I ask why you aren't at work today?" Was the first, the second was, "I now remember that your internship ended. Please come by when you can because I'd like to talk to you about working here." You grinned and rolled over to your now sleeping roommate, "RIZE!" You yelled happily, she woke up and jumped in surprise, "IS THE MEADOW ON FIRE?!" She asked, "No! The Director wants to hire me. RIZE I GET TO WORK ON SET AGAIN." You said, she put her head down on the floor but gave a thumbs up. You stood up and responded, "I'll be in tomorrow sir! I have classes today but I'll be in bright and early tomorrow!" You sent the message and excitedly got ready for the day.

Five days later there you were, walking across the stage of graduation. You had a grin that stretched ear to ear and took the diploma handed to you. You walked off stage and sat with everyone else, finally when the last person was called everyone cheered, you were all dismissed and everyone filed out. You went to find Rize and the large group you invited to come, when you found them all you got a hug from your cast family (with a stealthy peck on the lips from your fluffy haired boyfriend), when all was said and done you went back to Hanji's place for your's and Rize's graduation party. Everything was great. You had been given the job of the Director's personal assistant and even Rize got a part time job helping out!

Everything was looking good for you!

THE END!