iv - studded with skulls

She had thought she had escaped the demon for at least the schools day

She was wrong, extremely wrong

Spinning her pen around her finger, her mind lingered around the thought of Haechans blood on her hands. And oh boy did she love the thought of that. Self consciously, she would smile in class while the teacher was talking about physics, the blood red colour flashing into her mind every so often.

Angels didn't kill people; she was an angel by blood. So this mission was beyond important for her first step into a realm she had dreamed of since a kid. Haechan was tough, but she was tougher. She knew, no matter what, she'll get his blood on her hands.

Abruptly, her ringtone sounded in the middle of class, something beginning to vibrate next to her leg. Several pairs of eyes fell on her—including the teacher's— as she pulled out her endlessly buzzing phone.

Her eyes scanned over the ID, a wave of frustration drowning her in a second

Don(ghyuck)key

"Haneul" the teacher slammed his stick against the board, causing her to drop the phone on the table. The person sitting next to her, who was supposedly her 'friend', goggled at the contact name.

"Your friends with Haechan?" She gawked rather loudly, creating chatter in the room.

"Hyun Haneul!" The teacher screeched, everyone silencing back into their seats. Quickly, she grabbed her phone and slammed her finger on the 'hang up' button, proceeding to shove the phone back into her pocket.

Not even a second later, the same god damn ringtone rung again, the teachers patience beginning to run low.

"Shut off that phone" the teacher bellowed, now whacking his stick on the table instead of the board. Hanging up once again, she put it away, praying that dickhead wouldn't call her again.

But as expected, it came just like the last two times. The teachers eyes bore into hers, his grip on his stick tightening with frustration.

"It's my mum saem, i think it might be an emergency" she put on her best innocent look

"Get out" that was basically his way to say 'you're allowed to leave'. Scrambling out of the room, she finally picked up, placing the phone to her ear out of utter annoyance

"Call me during class again and I'll chop that hand off" she half whispered half yelled through the phone, cupping her hand over her mouth so that her voice was muffled

"Hanging up on me now?"

His voice sounded so smoothly provoking that she couldn't lie that it didn't sound bitterly sweet.

"What do you want, I'm in the middle of class" she urged him to hurry up and talk

"I just wanted to see how my slave was doing, what the problem with that?"