vi - riches and fame

"You happy now?" She slammed the tray of food in front of Haechan again, his group of friends goggling at her presence that they are seeing more and more each day

"Where the stew?" Haechan used his chopsticks to poke the empty slot

"They didn't have stew today" she grunted, turning around to leave. But Haechans obnoxious finger tapping and tutting on the table caused her to hault, shoving her tongue to the side of her cheek in attempts to muster he anger

"So what? " Haechan watched as her eyes shot daggers at his. He leant his body forward, his elbow rested against the table "Are you going to ignore my orders?"

"Lee Donghyuck i swear to god I will-" she raised her fist at him only to have a finger waving slowly at her in return. "violence isn't the way to solve problems, Haneul"

"Nor is blackmailing" she let out a psh sound. All of a sudden, a younger male with blonde highlights nudged Haechan, pointing at the three girls approaching them. Haechan sighed, standing up and letting his wings envelop around him, the majestic objects becoming the focus point. Haneul stumbled back in surprise, her eyes widening at his almost elegant wings.

The feather seemed soft, but an aura almost as dark as the night was all she could feel. The coldness of his demon like essence creeping up her back.

Haechan saw the 3 girls mouth gape open as he nonchalantly slipped back into his seat with his wings curled up in a way that it fit into the seat. The other members rolled their eyes, knowing what's to come

This wasn't the first time Haneul has seen his wings, but the first time she did see his wings was when he was trying to kill her. So either way, this was quite overwhelming. Someone with wings as pure as clouds meets someone with wings as dangerous as blood; it was something new.

She was an angel, but nonetheless strong enough to face Haechan without backing out.

"Haechan we haven't went on a date in ages!" One of the girls had a bright pink purse in hand; half-bloods, as expected. Half bloods were welcome in either school, it just depended on which the parents favoured.

Anything that aren't demons, were meant to fear demons, only the foolish get caught up with them. This one was dumb enough to think Haechan actually would care for a mere, helpless half-blood.

"Minchi" Haechan begun

"It's Minjee..." her face dropped, a dramatic expression fallen over her fake facial features.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he rolled his eyes

'So not only is this guy a whole jerk and a half, he's also a player. What fun' she scoffed, leaning against the wall with her arms folded over

"Donghyuck you promised you would buy me the whole world!" She stomped her foot pettily, her lips pulled down in such an obvious frown Haneul was ready to vomit. Haechan rose from his seat, his wings stretching further in a form of intimidation. The girls seemed to have gotten the hint, take wary steps back.