xxxii - than anything in the world

If her closet wasn't messy enough, it definitely was now

If her closet wasn't messy enough, it definitely was now. She had gone through thirty different outfits, to come to the conclusion that none of these clothes seemed to be fitting for the occasion

Neat, but not sophisticated

Casual, but not careless

Careful, but not obvious

It seemed to be quite the challenge for the girl. In her defence, she hadn't gone on a date before, unless you include that one time she was alone with a boy in a treehouse, but ended up accidentally throwing him off the tree and laughing about it despite the child's head basically cracking open.

Fun times

Deciding to raid her closet once more, she pulled out some ancient clothes she never knew she had, hence why it looked two sizes too small for her. Giving the beige blouse matched with a pair of jeans a try, she managed to squeeze into it. She actually didn't think the outfit worked for her as well as she could've hoped, but she wasn't someone who gave two damns about fashion, and also because she was running out of time.

Putting on probably expired makeup that was so light you probably wouldn't have noticed, she grabbed her phone and slid out of her room. She tried to dodge Renjun, but he obviously, asked her as soon as she began putting on her shoes

"You better be going to work" He popped a chip into his mouth

"Uh" She straightened her back and cleared her throat "Sorry?"

"Don't blame me if i end up kicking you out of the house" He scoffed, jokingly of course. But she was actually scared he was going to, rightfully so

"Here" She headed inside her room, and fished out an envelope she had stored away "Take this for now. This'll cover half of my debt to you and I'll promise to pay you back last months rent"

Renjun glanced at her, placing his chip packet down "That money's for your tuition"

"Just please, take it." She took hold of Renjun's hand and placed it into his palm "Because if you don't, you're going to run out of money for your tuition, because you're feeding me for free"

"Haneul the school fees deadline for next semester is in two weeks..." He took the money and placed it on the coffee table

"I know, i know" She sighed, but let out a dry chuckle when Renjun didn't seemed too reassured

"My work pays well, i mean, free feeding you doesn't cost that much anyways" He bit his lips at her shaking her head

"I'm not watching you have a sore throat everyday again. I know you signed more pubs and added more hours in just to make sure I'm not homeless. You need to protect that voice of yours, and save that money for a new guitar, you'll need it" She patted him on the head, then waved a goodbye and quickly slammed the door shut before he could consult further with her. She sucked up all her emotions and headed down the elevator. Today was meant to be a night of happiness and fun, celebratory even.