xxviv - speak quietly, or itll shatter

His eyes fell over the empty seat next to him, the clock ticking to period 2

His eyes fell over the empty seat next to him, the clock ticking to period 2. He was worried that he had hurt her yesterday, which he knew he did. But he was scared of her tears, as it was something no one had seen. Angels tears were said to be the most beautiful things on earth, and can be used to create miracles.

As soon as the bell ran, he bolted out of his chair and sauntered towards Chenle's classroom, the phone clasped in the Half-bloods hand ripped out

"Ya-"

"Open it" Haechan grabbed Chenle's thumb and pressed it to the phone. The phone screen slid open, and what shattered him was what was displayed. It was a text conversation between him and Haneul, Haneul's name saved with several pink hearts.

Haechan read the texts with his hand grasped tighter that possible, the metal almost denting at the power.

"Haechan give my phone back" Chenle tried to snatch it out of Haechans hand, but he only pulled away

Haechan balled up Chenle's collar, his face drawing closer to his "Don't text something that's mine"

"She's not an object" Chenle scoffed, taking his phone from his grip.

He realised he probably used the wrong words. But as always Haechan has his dignity he had to keep, so he apologised in his head and walked away with a slam of the door.

Flying never was hard for him, but landing at the right place was

Flying never was hard for him, but landing at the right place was. After multiple attempts at landing on the floor, Haechan finally found himself hanging over the edge of an apartment balcony with his wings bent awkwardly over the railing.

It wasn't until she heard a thump outside her window, that she brought a baseball bat to point straight at the struggling demon boy.

"What the fuck" She hadn't dropped the bat yet. Haechan shook his wings, leaving sprinkles of feathers on her balcony before looking straight at her.

"Open the door" Haechan went and gave the glass door a good punch

"No! Are you insane!" She practically wailed. She was dressed in pyjamas with her hair flooding down her shoulders in messy locks. She was never one to constantly let her hair down, so it was a rare sight.