xxxi - louder so the world can hear

She froze, her hand captured under his that was pinned so harshly against the wall the whole room shook

She froze, her hand captured under his that was pinned so harshly against the wall the whole room shook. His voice rang out, dancing along the walls as his crimson eyes sliced into her dark ones.

The clock didn't tick, the air silencing itself. Her mind plagued by nothing but that one phrase that shattered her.

They couldn't, there was no way

Opposites attract, but those who are similar, repel

They are destined to break, yet why would Haechan risk it?

"What?" Her voice was so quiet it could be mistakened as nothing. Haechan didn't reply, he knew she heard him.

"We cant-I...No...What the hell Haechan?!"

"I don't care what the world says about us, what God says about it, i don't care" His eyes dropped from hers

"We don't belong together Donghyuck, we live in the same world plagued by war and destruction. We'll end up hurting each other, and that's a risk too big to take"

"You're talking as if you can see the future"

"I cant see the future, but i can predict what's going to happen. It's so obvious, why are you risking everything you have for someone like me?"

"I've risked everything for you already Haneul, i've got nothing to lose"

"But i've got things to lose. I've lost enough because of you, and i...i don't know"

"Can't we at least try? We can take it slow, whatever you want, one step at a time to prove i'm serious" His eyes glimmered as they connected back to hers, his body only stabilised by the wall

"Even if I did like you, there's no way we could make it out alive."

"Do you?"

"If only i knew"

His palm met with the wall behind her "It's a yes or no question god damnit"

"Exactly why I didn't want to give you an answer" She was surprised the pictures on her wall hadnt fallen yet

"I just need an answer from you"

"I cant because I know we won't last long, and i'm afraid of letting go of something i've once clutched onto"

Haechan dropped his head down frustratedly, before whispering out "3 days"

She thought silence was the best response

"Be mine for 3 days, i only need three. Three days for you to make up your mind. I'll wait for you" His breaths got evidently heavier "I won't do anything without your consent, and i'll listen to you. treat me like the person i've once treated you. anything to make up your mind"