• Authors Note/Extended Synopsis •

Hi Everyone! I'm Syd!

If you haven't read my other book I would encourage you to check it out. Though it is nothing like this story I'm still really proud of it. You don't have to if you don't want to but it's called "It Started With A Run"

I'm not sure exactly how I came up with this idea but it was a mixture of my friends, tik tok, and my own creative juices flowing. I'm not sure if they'll ever read this but I'd like to say thanks to my friend Maddie for giving me the name "Quaranteens", which I love btw. I'd like to thank my friend Amy for the subtitle "Stuck" because it led me to the realization that I wanted this to be a series (Yes, this will be a series). I would also like to thank my friend Emilie for giving me another idea that I will incorporate into this story somehow.

I'd also like to give a big thanks to my friend Savannah for helping me with my many ideas. (She should be posting her first story on here the same day that I post mine so I will tag her in my first chapter) and my friend Ziyah for showing me a tik tok of a guy talking about a quarantine love story that sparked my interest in this in the first place.

Okay I know this is long so I'll cut it right about now, but firstly, I'd like to say thank you so much for choosing this story, you're amazing :) and here is my extended synopsis.

Cara doesn't have many friends. She has her best friend and a few others she talks to occasionally, but she mostly keeps to herself. She's not a loner by any means, but she's not popular either, she's just... there. So when the Governor announces that school is closed because of the COVID-19 situation she isn't really affected that much because she wasn't really hanging out with anyone in the first place. After a few weeks pass she was bored out of her mind, so she all but screamed yes when her best friend Lucía asked her if she wanted to be in a group chat with this guy she's been talking to. What happens when she has to aid her best friend with the help of a boy named Keanu in said group chat? A guy she's heard about many times, but never actually seen.

Hope y'all enjoy :)
S y d.

•~•~•