Chapter 2

George's POV

Blake and I were waiting at my place for Reece to come. Ben said he agreed to be in the band but first he wanted to meet us. I'm excited as well as jittery to meet him. I was pacing across the room.

"Mate, why are you getting so jittery?" Blake asked. "I just uh, I mean, I really want him to be in the band. I hope he likes us." I replied. "Don't worry G, he seems like a nice guy, I'm sure he'll like us." Blake said.

Then the bell rang, it was him! "I got it" Blake said and ran forward to open the door.

There he stood, Reece Bibby. His Beautiful Green eyes shining brightly, a smile on his face that made cute dimples on his smooth cheeks. Gorgeous blonde hair swiftly sitting on his forehead. Wait, why am I thinking about him like this? I don't even know him well.

Ignoring my feelings, I went ahead to greet him. Ben said "Guys meet Reece Bibby." and then he pointed at Blake and said "Reece, this is Bake Richardson", pointed at me and said "and this is George Smith, this is his house we are at." Reece smiled at us "Nice to meet you lot." His accent, woah, it's just as attractive as his face. Ugh, stop thinking about him like so.

The rest of the evening was spent talking and knowing each other well. Reece told us about his experience with Liam Gallagher. We were amazed. Reece is really amazing. I can say that on behalf of both me and Blake. Blake seemed intrigued by Reece as well.

He fits within us so well. Both of them were gonna spend the night here at my place. Mum and Dad liked them as well.

After dinner, everyone wished each other goodnight and went to their rooms. My room was right opposite to the guest room.

As there was only one guest room, it was finalized that Reece and Blake are gonna take the guest room. It's for them to decide who sleeps on the bed and who sleeps on the couch. I wish I could sleep in the same room as Reece. Blake is lucky.

-×-×-×-

I know I know, it's boring. Anyways, here's chapter 2. I have lots of homework to do, which I'm not doing at all. Next chapter, let's get inside Breece a little. 

Hope you like it, leave a comment below. Stay safe. Peace xx.

~ curvy