Chapter 9

Blake's POV

"Holy Guacamole!" Reece exclaimed.

It was around 10 at night. We just finished recording a cover. We decided to record "Amnesia" by "5SOS". It was George's suggestion. I think we sang it pretty well. I was still strumming my guitar a little bit when Reece yelled out.

"What's up Reecey? Everything alright?" George asked hurriedly going next to Reece.

"It's Anais, she's coming over tomorrow." Reece declared.

"What? Why? What are we going to do? This is ridiculous!" George blabbered out.

I pulled myself together and asked "Why is she coming after everything you told her?"

"She wants to meet you." Reece said looking at me guiltily.

I sighed. She is definitely someone who doesn't get over ones chest.

Suddenly Reece moved forward towards me and joined his hand infront of me "Blake, please help me out. I swear I won't ever bother you again. Please mate, please help me out." He begged.

Help? With what?

"Reece, calm down. Tell me what help do you need?" I asked comforting him.

"Please pretend to be my boyfriend infront of Anais." Reece asserted.

Both George's and mine eyes went wide on Reece's request. I had to be Reece's boyfriend. Of course it'll be fake but it's an opportunity I'm willing to take. Reece will be mine for a weekend.

"Yeah Reece, sure why not? We can be pretend boyfriends for a weekend. Just a weekend right?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Reece smiled, looking at me "Yeah mate, just for a weekend. Won't let her stay over for more than that."

I smiled and nodded.

Reece sighed and turned towards George "Georgey, you don't mind right?"

George seemed to be in a deep thought but then he cleared his voice and spoke "Yeah, um Reecey, why would I mind?" Then he smiled that looked really forced and looked back at me saying "Blakey, be a good boyfriend for Reece aye. Or else I'll steal him from you." He laughed out.

Reece hit him lightly on his arm and we all laughed.

Next Day -

George's POV

We were sitting in the hall room watching the office. Mum and dad were out for work so it was just the three of us.

Today was the day Anais will have to witness his ex boyfriend getting all lovey dovey with another guy. Doomsday for her. And maybe for me as well.

Last evening when Reece said Blake's name as his boyfriend, I was shook. For a moment there, I couldn't move. Later, I came to know the reason behind him calling Blake his boyfriend. There was one thought that lingered in my head though 'Was I not good enough to be called his boyfriend? Why did he choose Blake?' I knew I was overthinking but I can't help myself.

Ting tong!

Reece stiffened up as soon as the bell rang.
Blake put his hand behind Reece back and caressed it, soothing him down a little bit. I noticed Reece calming down after the touch. They both smiled at each other.

"I'm gonna get it then." Reece declared cutting his gaze away from Blake.

We nodded standing up to meet the cause behind this fiasco.

Reece went ahead and opened the door.

There she was! Wearing a pink jacket and black skinny jeans. Her blonde hair tied like a princess. Woah! She was really a princess. A Gallagher Princess to be exact. I was standing this far away and still I could smell her fruity perfume.

"Hello babes!" She exclaimed moving forward and pulling Reece into a tight hug. I huffed, give that guy some air!

Reece, taken aback by the sudden hug, just patted her back uncomfortably and said "Yeah, welcome Anais."

She pulled back and smiled at Reece.

Reece spoke "C'mon yeah Anais, let me introduce you to others."

She raised her eyebrows and said "I'd love to meet others" air quoting the "others".

Reece faked a smile and came inside where we were standing.

"Guys, this is Anais." Reece introduced her to us. She moved towards me and pulled me in for a small hug.

"And you must be George. So Nice to meet Reece's friends." She cheered.

I forced a smile. Damnit! It was so hard to smile knowing she's here.

Reece put his hand on Blake's shoulder and said "Anais, this is Blake." He paused for a few seconds, looking at Blake as if asking for his permission. When Blake nodded, he continued "my boyfriend."

Reece moved his hand and took Blake's in his.

I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart. Boyfriend - This word, even if it's fake between them, hurts like hell.

Suddenly, all I wanted was to be there in Blake's position. Be there holding Reece's hand. Be there as Reece's boyfriend.

I had to admit it.

I'm head over heels gone for this green eyed blondie.

-×-×-×-

Remember the "Amnesia" cover? Greece were being super greecey in that video! 🤭🤭

Anyways, if you like this chapter, do VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE. It would mean a lot.

Byee (๑♡⌓♡๑)

~ curvy