Chapter 15 - THE END

George's POV

(smut alert)

Reece loves me. He loves me back. Is it just a dream?

It isn't. It's real.

"I think this time I should really leave you two alone for a minute. I'm really hungry as well." Blake said.

I know he's trying to hide his sadness. If I were to be in his place now, I'd probably be breaking down but Blake is too strong, he was the one who actually set us up despite of knowing his own feelings towards Reece.

I'm so lucky to have him as my best friend.

We nodded and he took off.

"So...." Reece trailed off.

"So, kiss me you fool." I blurted out.

"Gladly." He pulled me towards him and crashed his lips on mine. The kiss was soft and full of love.  Moving in sync. It was just how I imagined it to be. I wanted to erase any traces of Blake's lips out of Reece's. That sounds wrong but I can be a little selfish here. We kissed fiercely for a minute and pulled apart for air but he pulled me back as soon as we caught a little breath.

I can't explain how much I wanted to kiss him again after last night.

We pulled apart again and I said "Today you're sleeping in my room."

Reece laughed and nodded "Don't you mean our room?"

-----

We entered the hall room to find Blake eating the left over pancakes.

"Are they still fresh?" Reece asked.

Blake smirked "yeah, wanna try?"

"No, eww. Have it your way." We looked at Blake as if he was weird because they seem like they're rotten.

Reece tugged my arms and gestured me to follow him but I shaked my head and said "Reece, you go on rest for a bit. I'll come in a while. I need to talk to Blake."

Reece looked at Blake, then back at me and nodded.

I made my way towards where Blake was sitting and sat next to him "Blakey, you okay?"

Blake was silent for a while but then looked at me and spoke "Not yet. Not fully okay but I will be. It'll take some time. Not everyday do we get someone like Reece Bibby."

I let out a small laugh.

"I'm sorry Blakey." I apologized.

"Aye George. Don't be. It nobody's fault you know that right. And I don't have any right to force Reece into liking me. He loves you and there's no one who could be happier than me." Blake squeezed my hand reassuring me that he was indeed telling the truth.

I smile and hugged him.

"Thank you for being such a great friend Blake." I appreciated him.

"I know, I'm great." Blake smirked before getting serious "But seriously George, don't worry about me that much. It'll take time but I'll get over him. He's my best mate after all, can't love him forever now can I? He'll do something stupid to make me fall out of love." He joked.

"And even if I don't, which is hardly possible but still even if I don't fall out of love with him, I promise you I'd never try to ruin anything between the two of you." He continued.

"Blake, I know you'd never do that. I trust both of you enough to not ask this question." I assured him that I'd never doubt the two. I can trust them with my life.