Chapter 3

Blake's POV

"You can take the bed mate, I'll take the couch." I said. "Oh no no, you take the bed, I'll be totally comfortable on the couch." Reece said back.

We both got to share the guest room at George's house. There's one queen sized bed and a couch. It felt like going to live in a hostel for the first time and you've got someone as gorgeous as Reece Bibby as your roommate. Okay, snap out of it now.

"No mate, I'm telling you, take the bed." I argued. At that Reece made a face that I can only assume is his thinking face. *cute*. "You know, we could always share the bed, I mean, if you're okay with it obviously. I don't mind sharing the bed with you." He asked with raised eyebrows. Sharing a bed with Reece, that's not a bad idea, it's just Reece, my unofficial band mate. "Yeah, yeah why not?" I said. He raised his eyebrows again and asked "You sure?" to which I nodded "Totally sure, c'mon let's go to bed. It's late." He smiled and nodded. Oh it's gonna be a long night for me.

I took the right side of the bed and Reece took the left side. "Goodnight Blake." He whispered in his heavy night voice. It sent shivers up my bones. "Yeah, goodnight Reece." I said and switched the lights off. It was dark but there was a little bit of light coming from outside that made it possible to look at each other's faces. We both slipped under the covers. It was a chilly night and yet Reece's body being so close to mine provided me with warmth.

It might be around 3 am and yet I couldn't sleep. Reece's face was all I could concentrate upon, it was shining beautifully. I was sure that Reece was fast asleep because of his soothing motions of breathing.

I was now trying to sleep when all of a sudden Reece shifted a little bit towards me, our fingers touched and it sent sparks up my body. Woah, okay, what was that? I barely even know him and this is what effect he has on me. I didn't move my fingers, instead I caressed his fingers gently. His skin is so smooth and soft. Hopefully I don't wake him up. He looks so innocent in his sleep.

The softness of his skin, warmth of his body and even motions of his breathing is what made in slip into deep slumber.

-×-×-×-

A short one. Anyways, do we love "Worse" music video or not? It's great. I just think Reece seemed unusually quiet during the reaction. Hopefully he's all okay. Anyways hope you enjoy it. 

Stay safe, peace. xx

~ curvy