Chapter 11

Blake's POV

"I'm gay" George spoke hastily looking down at the ground probably trying to ignore our gazes.

He's what? Why didn't he ever mention that before? Did you guys ever really ask him?

That's right, we never really talk about sexuality and stuff. I turn towards Reece just to find him gaping in shock as well.

"Woah woah woah. Interesting George. You guys are a bunch of gays." She smirked.

"Does it bother you Anais?" Reece spoke sternly. He seems angry.

"Oh, definitely not. Why would I be? Not my fault y'all are into guys." She said devilishly and oh, it definitely bothers her.

"That's it. I think I'll head off to my room. It's pretty late." George said clearly annoyed by her words.

"Yeah, Blake and I will head off to our room as well." Reece said getting up and heading off towards "our" room.

"Yea-yeah well, have a good night." I said while Anais rolled her eyes at me. She hates me a lot.

I followed Reece in our room. He laid down on the bed and took a deep breath. I slid down next to him and touched his shoulder. At first he was stunned but relaxed as soon as he felt me massaging his shoulders.

"C'mon, release your tension. I'm right here." I murmured softly into his ears. He looked at me and smiled "Thanks Blake. What would have I done without you my boyfriend?" He laughed sarcastically.

I shoved his chest and laid down next to him, both of us looking at the ceiling. We both were laughing that suddenly retorted into a peaceful silence. Reece sighed.

"I think we should talk to George. After all, he came out to us today." He said.

"You're right. He must be overwhelmed." I said turning towards him.

Within a second, Reece got up and said "I'm gonna go talk to him right now yeah. It'll be better if we talk to him separately instead of hauling on him together."

Yeah, I get him. Reece is really understanding. I nodded at him and he slipped out of the door.

George's POV

I slipped inside my covers sobbing endlessly. This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to come out like this. I wish I could undo time. They didn't say anything. No "I support you George" or "We get you George" nothing. I just claimed myself as a loser there. What must they be thinking? A gay in the boyband. I know Reece and Blake aren't gay. They're just pretending. I was still inside my head when I heard a knock on the door.

I rapidly wiped my tears on my t-shirt's sleeves and yelled "who's this?"

"George, it's me Reece." oh. Is he here to humiliate me even more? Or is he here to say he doesn't accept me this way?

Shaking my head, I yelled "Come in."

Reece opened the door and entered my room making his way over to my bed. He sat infront of me and held my hand. What?

"I'm so sorry George. This is all happening because of me. I'm sure this wasn't the way you wanted to come out. But now that you did it, I just want to say that I'm really very proud of you Georgie." I couldn't believe him. He said he was proud of me, it vanished all my doubts about coming out in the wrong way. I smiled.

"I'm gay as well George. I just wish I was as brave as you. I know Anais knows about it but I was never brave enough to say it out loud. You inspire me Georgie." I was overwhelmed. Reece Bibby came out to me.

I moved forward and engulfed him in a tight hug. He slid his arms around my waist holding me tight. I burried my nose inside the crook of Reece's neck inhaling his soothing scent.

After a minute, I pulled back only to find our faces inches apart. I looked down at Reece's soft plump lips wishing to kiss it more than anything. I noticed Reece looking down at my lips.

And then I don't know what happened but in the next second we had our lips on each other. Our lips moving in sync making my heart swell up in love. My hands automatically going up to Reece's hair tangling in it while Reece held my waist pushing me down on the bed. It was passionate and at a moment I found Reece pushing his tongue inside seeking for my permission which I gladly accepted and opened my mouth. Our tongues danced together seeking dominance.

His hands went inside my t-shirt moving upwards when we heard a loud noise of probably a vase breaking. That startled us, breaking us apart. I missed the feeling of his lips immediately. I can't believe we just kissed. We were both breathlessly looking at each other, Reece still on top of me.

He got up to sit infront of me while I fixed my t-shirt.

"I'm sor-sorry George." Reece stuttered out.

I widened my eyes "No, Reece. Don't be sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me. It won't happen again."

He looked at me skeptically with a tint of hurt? I don't know.

"Yeah, yeah you're right. It won't happen again. I guess we both slipped under the heat of moment." He looked down at his hand fumbling it into nothing "So, I'll head back to my room. Blake's probably still up waiting for me." Reece continued looking a bit hesitant.

I nodded and shrugged "yeah, can't keep him up for long now can we?"

He laughed and nodded "Have a good night George."

I smiled "Goodnight Reece."

He left the room. I sighed. What just happened? Reece and I just kissed? Was it a dream? Because it sure was dreamy. I touched my lips remembering how his soft lips felt on mine just a few minutes ago. If we hadn't been distracted, would Reece have gone any further?

-×-×-×-

Well, that escalated fast. Sorry for not updating for so many days. Anyways, we finally got some action. This was a short one. Hope y'all like it.

Do VOTE and COMMENT below your opinion.

~ curvy