Chapter 7

George's POV

Anais Gallagher. Reece's ex girlfriend.
Noell Gallagher's daughter and Reece's inspiration Liam Gallagher's niece.

Okay, maybe I did a little bit research on her. After all she is coming to visit us tomorrow.
Yeah, Reece couldn't deny her from coming because she is a "star kid". Reece's expression clearly showed how irritated he was because of this fuss.

"Help me out guys." Reece whined pacing back and forth across the room.

"Reece, how do we help? She's Liam Gallagher's niece but I don't think she'd be some typical arrogant star kid. I think she'd be pretty chilled out." I said. Wait, why did I say that? Damn you George.

"Oi oi, I think Georgey has a crushy" Blake spoke in baby tone. huh, wouldn't you wanna know about my crush.

He is playing some sort of game on his mobile. Although he is focused on his game, his ears are still wide open and he keeps commenting in between our conversation.

An annoyed Reece pulled the mobile out of Blake's hand and threw it nearby on the bed.

"Hey, I was about to make a high score." Blake yelled.

"Seriously Blake, I think we have a bigger problem here." Reece spoke out. Blake rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Anais is not some chill kind of girl. As for you George, she definitely is a typical star kid.  I don't even know why I dated her. Maybe just to experience how it felt like to be in a relationship. I broke up with her as soon as I realised I didn't have any feelings for her but I guess she didn't quite get it."

"So, you're telling me you dumped her?" Ben, who I didn't even know was present in the room, chuckled and spoke.

Reece nodded "Yeah, I did. I was really scared to do so though because I thought this would make a bad impression of me infront of her family that obviously I adore a lot. I mean, who doesn't?"
All three of us nodded in unison.

Reece continued "But, turns out she never told her family about our relationship so she didn't break this news to her family either."

"So, why does she want to get back together?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know, maybe because she knows now that I'm in a band." He shrugged. From the corner of my eyes I noticed Blake who grabbed his mobile back and started playing the stupid game. Sneaky.

"As in, like a clout chaser." Ben spoke with hesitation.

"I don't know, ugh. I'm so frustrated." Reece spoke clutching his hair strands tightly.

Ping!

Reece's phone rang.

He saw the username and sighed. He picked up the call and kept it on speaker.

"Yeah Anais, say." He spoke.

"Hii babes, I was wondering if I could maybe stay with you guys for a week." She spoke on the other side.

"What?! A week?" Reece yelled in shock.

"Yeah, I mean. I'm free and I really want to spend some time with you."  Okay, now it was definitely getting annoying.

Blake, who was still too busy playing game, yelled "She's so whipped for him. How would she handle if he ever dated someone else?"

I smacked his arm and whispered "what are you saying Blake?" He just shrugged. What is wrong with this guy? 

"Who's this? What do you mean?" Anais yelled from the other side. She sounded pissed. All thanks to Blake and his "out of the world" mind.

Suddenly I saw Reece's eyes go wide, as if he got some idea.

"Anais, actually I had something to tell you."

"Oh babes, anything. Tell me." Anais spoke a little too lovingly for my liking.

"I'm dating someone." Reece spat out.

3 pair of eyes went wide in our room.
What? In a relationship? With whom? Why didn't we know about it? I felt dizzy.

"What??? With whom?" Anais spoke our mind

"With- uh-" Reece seemed to be contemplating about what to say. What is going on in this guy's head?

He turned towards us and spoke "With Blake."

-×-×-×-
Guys, don't hate me. I don't hate Anais. She's definitely a lovely person. I just needed to use someone to get on with the plot.

Anyways, please VOTE if you like it.
Thank you for reading. Byee.
( ◜‿◝ )♡

If anyone is interested please check out my another story "Secret Love".

~ curvy