Chapter 4

George's POV

It is the next morning, we have had our breakfast. Now it's time to finalize everything. Ben has joined us for he is to make a contract for us.

"So, Reece, what do you think? You wanna join the band or what?" Ben asked.

All of a sudden, my heart started beating rapidly. We showed him our individual covers and yesterday we even sung a few songs together, but what if he doesn't like us? Or what if he thinks this band thing won't work? Please Reece, I don't want you to go.

"Yes Ben, I'd love to join the band. George and Blake are amazing. And hopefully you guys want me in the band as well." Reece said.

Blake and I were now smiling widely. I'm so happy. "Yes Reece, we'd definitely love to have you in our band. You're wonderful mate." I said. Smilingly, Blake nodded. Reece smiled at us. Ben nodded "okay then, do you guys want anymore band mates? If so I can start searching for them." More band mates, I feel like we're enough. This is it, the three of us were meant to be in a band together. I don't think I want a new one. Blake looked at both of Reece and I knowingly. I guess we all felt the same. He said "Ben, I think this band just needs the three of us. We don't want anymore member." Ben nodded "Okay, now I need to go make some calls and finish up my work. I'll be back tomorrow. Till then, hopefully you guys will come up with a band name."

A name for the band, shoot, why did I never think of that?

All 3 of us were sitting in my bedroom and writing down random names for the band. Blake suggested "The Tree". I mean, it wasn't that bad. Maybe not the best, but we can work with it I suppose. Until Reece spoke up "Blake, that is a great idea, but maybe we can ponder upon more names. I mean, only if you guys want obviously. I don't wanna rule you guys. Sorry, if I made you think like that. I don't - " He was nervously blabbering now. I touched his shoulder and told him "Reece, Reece mate, I don't think that, and I'm sure Blake doesn't either." Blake nodded "Yeah mate, in fact, I'm glad that you gave your opinion. Your opinion matters just as much as ours to this band. C'mon let's write down some cool names." Reece sighed and nervously smiled at us. I felt his tensed composure and said "Hey, don't worry, we're all in this together ay. C'mon I'll give you a shoulder massage, you seem tensed." He shook his head "no George, I'm fine, you don't have to get worked up for me." I smiled "oh c'mon, come 'ere I'll give you a massage." I took a hold of both of his shoulder and started massaging him. He tried to protest a little but gradually gave in. He seemed to relax into my touch. When I gave a squeeze right between his collar bone and shoulder, he moaned softly "oh". Oh woah, that's so hot. I'd do anything to hear that moan again, it was so sexy.

We were so lost in our own little bubble that we totally forgot Blake was sitting right infront of us. He coughed a little to grab our attention. It seems like Reece snapped back into reality, because he straightened his shoulder and smiled at me "Thanks G, you give really good massages, I feel relaxed now." I smiled at him "Anytime Reece."

Blake spoke up "Reece, you're okay now?"

"Yes, yes I'm totally fine." Reece smiled.

Blake moved his hand forward and kept it on Reece's. "I'm glad" Blake smiled at Reece. I raised my eyebrows at their contact. *I'm not jealous* this is a friendly gesture, of course.

Reece smiled back and I don't know maybe I'm hallucinating but I felt this awkward tension among the three of us. Maybe this is just because we're all new to each other. It'll be fine with time.

Finally Reece broke the tension and said "Okay, ideas ideas, we need an amazing band name. So let's get to working." Blake and I nodded.

We got back to scribbling names. This time I feel, we'll definitely come up with an amazing name for our band.

-×-×-×-

Hello everyone, I'm back with another chapter. I'm just bored, that's why I write boring chapters. It sucks. And it's a little bit longer than usual. Get used to it suckerrrss.

Even if no one reads it, I'm fine, I'm just bored (even though I have heck lots of homework to do). Hope you guys liked it. Especially the little *Greece* moment. 

See ya later alligator, peace. xx

~ curvy