ALTERNATE ENDING

Blake's POV

"I've decided to leave the band." My eyes widened.

"No!" George and I yelled at the same time.

"You're not leaving the band Reece. We need you here. George needs you here. I need you here." I murmured the last part softly.

"You do?" Reece asked.

Is he crazy? Why does he even needs to ask?

"Of course I do. I need you Reece. New Hope Club isn't New Hope Club without you." I blurted out.

George nodded.

Reece smiled at me.

George's POV

The way Reece looked at Blake was a clear sign for me to back down. It was clear that he wanted Blake. I couldn't let this happen. I couldn't let Blake back down because he has the wrong idea. It's not me Reece likes, last night was the heat of the moment and I just need Reece to speak now.

"Reece. Last night, why did you kiss me?" I asked him.

Reece looked down for a minute before he looked up and murmured "I'm sorry George. I couldn't get a grip. I'm sorry I kissed you, I didn't mean for it to happen."

It hurts but atleast now we know the truth.

"It's okay Reece. I know. Don't be sorry because it was partly my fault as well." I reassured him while I noticed Blake frowning from behind him.

I smiled at him and asked Reece "Why did you ask Blake to be your boyfriend instead of me Reece?"

Reece looked up at me shocked "Ge-George?"

"Say it Reece. There's nothing to be scared of here." I spoke caressing his shoulders gently.

He raised his eyebrows as if trying to ask for help. I just smiled and told him "He's behind you, tell him."

Reece turned towards him and said "Blake, I'm sorry for kissing you in there but if I'm being honest, that kiss was one of the best things that ever happened to me."

Blake looked mystified.

"What I'm saying here is, I love you Blake. I have since the first day we met." Reece spoke moving towards him.

Blake's POV

I was frozen. But I thought he loves George.

"But..." George interrupted me "No buts or ifs. Reece?" He looked at Reece skeptically.

"Yeah Blake, I asked you to be my pretend boyfriend because maybe I was trying to find a way. Maybe I thought if were to be my fake boyfriend, I'd somehow seek your love." I was overwhelmed.

He had it all worked out in his head, didn't he?

I didn't see right or left, I just pulled him in and clashed our lips for the second time this day.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw George's smile fade that made me sad and I felt selfish but then I saw him regain it again. He smiled fondly at us and left us alone in the backyard.

We kissed passionately for a minute and then pulled apart "I love you too Reece."

Reece smiled and said "Can I call us boyfriends now?"

I laughed and said "Yes boyfriend."

-----

"George, you okay?" I asked him even though I know he's not.