CHAPTER TWO

Kelvin p.o.v
—————
   I am in my office with five girls,one of the girl spill a hot coffee on my expensive blue suit which makes me get really annoyed at her, I send them away in anger.

     I look at my left to see Alison, my new secretary, I stand up from my office chair, I walk a few steps from my office,I enter her office.

     I walk to her front.

   "Hi Alison"

   She gives me a wide and cute smile.

    "Hi Mr Kelvin" she calls me

    "Don't call me Mr Kelvin, call me Kelvin".

      She gives me another cute smile.

    " Sorry,hi Kelvin ".

    I give her my right hand signifying a handshake as she accepts it.

    " I'll be going somewhere,after I come back you must have copied the file of the number of people who have come to the company.

  "okay  mmmm ,I mean Kelvin". 

  Alison p.o.v
——————
     I never thought my boss could be this nice to me.

     I go to Mr kelvins table after walking a few steps from my office,I see no one on his table.

    I carried the file he said I should copy,I go to my office, I copy the file with the help of the printer.

     I drop the file on my table and decide to take milk due to the stage of me being bored.

     I walk out of my office and burgh into Madison.

     "I'm sorry Alison,are you looking for anything" Madison asks me.

    "Well I want to get some cookies" I tell her as she replies smiling.

    "I also want to get some cookies. We can go to the kitchen to get it together".

     We go to the kitchen together as I want to take a cookie

    "Wait" her voice stops me as I face her.

   "What happened?" I ask her surprised.

     "You need to be careful around Mr Kelvin" Madison says.

     "Why should I be careful of Kelvin".

        "Mr Kelvin is a rough man" Madison says.

      "why?" I ask her really surprised.

      "He is a rough man,the reason why I am saying this is because some one has experienced this,he is going to be friendly with you at first but will later take good advantage of you,if you do not believe me,you can ask Arizona, she's one of the staffs here who experienced it."

     I look at her and become really angry as I leave.

     Madison p.o.v
—————————
I leave the kitchen feeling annoyed.

    I go to Arizona office, after I left the kitchen.

     I tell Arizona "she should please warn Alison what happened with her and Mr Kelvin."

      Arizona looks at me shocked.

      "Uhm,Mr Kelvin will deceive her just like the way he deceived me."

       "Please, help me talk to her!"
I tell her almost shouting.

    "OK,I'll do that just for your sake" Arizona tells me smiling a little.

    "Thanks a lot" I tell her hugging her.

    I walk out of her office after my conversation with her.

   Arizona p.o.v
————————
   I sigh looking at the ground face to face.

    I face straight walking out of my office.

    I go to Mr Kelvin office for something really important as I see no one in his office 'he is not around' i think to myself then sigh again.

    I walk out of  Mr Kelvin's office to Alison's office.

     I see Alison sitting on her chair.

      I sigh again,"what happened"
Alison says.

     I tell her "you have to be  careful with Mr Kelvin".

     " how come every body keep telling the same lie?"Alison asks.

     "I'm not tell lying to you,I am telling the truth about what happened between Kelvin and I,I was also a victim,I will even show you if you want" I say.

      "Then show,but do not lie to me Arizona, say the truth"

       "OK,I'll tell you,it all happened when I first came here two years ago,he came to meet me and began to tell me I was pretty and we should start dating.

   I accepted and started dating him,I left my parents who wanted to do an arranged marriage for me because of him,I was disowned by my parents because of him and I accepted feeling that if it's for my future.

    I started living with him as a wife but we did not get married,it became the talk of  the town, a boss getting married to his secretary.

     Later, he started behaving weird to me,he was always texting with somebody and whenever I wanted to look at his text,he always shouted at me saying don't I trust him,do I think he's cheating on me.

    I was still suspicious bit I just had to bear it for those time,later he told me he had a meeting so I decided to call Madison and she told me there was not a meeting that work was closed for that day, then I decided to follow him and saw him walking to a hotel.
I followed him,I asked the receptionist to give me the key the receptionist asked me who I was to Mr Kelvin, I told her he is my boy friend then she gave me the key to his room.

      I went to 101,I opened the door then I saw Mr Kelvin sleeping with a lady.

     I begin to cry after telling her that painful story .

     "Don't cry" Alison says

       "Now do you believe me" I say

    "I do believe" Alison says"Maybe we should go have some milk to calm you down".

   We both go to the kitchen to have some milk.

   ******************
Alison p.o.v
——————
Mr kelvin comes back to his office  coming to meet me.

     He comes closer and closer to me as I stand up from my chair moving backwards.

    "Um,what are you doing?" I ask him almost really afraid.

   He comes closer to me then I  later realizes I am at the front of the wall.

     He grabs me by the waist and kisses me. I push him really hard and give him a big slap.

      I carry my bag and go out of my office for two reasons,firstly,time was up already and secondly,what? My boss just kissed me,this is like a night mare, I was kissed by my boss.

    I take a cab home still annoyed.

Thank you for reading my book please don't forget to vote and comment.