Chapter eight.

"Alison are you okay should I call the ambulance for you." Arizona tells me looking surprise.

"I'm okay but you have to call ambulance for Kelvin."I say looking tried as I faint.

"Alison!" I shout as I call the ambulance.

"Where am I,and why I'm wearing hospital cloth." I say.

"Well you're in the hospital and I think you should have rest so you won't stress yourself." A nurse tells me in tiny voice.

"Nurse,could you please tell me where Arizona is,I need to speak with her it's important." I tell the nurse.

"Well she's outside." The nurse respond me as she go call Arizona.

"Alison you're alive, I thought you were died, I'm so happy that you're alive." Arizona says to me.

"I'm fine Arizona you don't need to be worried, well where is Kelvin is he okay."

"That idiot, you still care for him, you're so nice." Arizona response me in annoyance.

"Okay,we,aswhat room is he now?" I ask Arizona.

"Well,he is in room 115." Arizona response me like she does care.,
I walk out of my room,I go to room 115,I step into and see him sleeping.

A nurse comes from my back and tells me "madam are you his wife or his girlfriend."

"No" I respond the nurse in a surprise manner.

"Madam,I'm sorry to say this only his wife or his girlfriend or his family that can stay with him, sorry you've to leave this room."the nurse tells me.

"nurse I'm his girlfriend." I tell the nurse even though it's obvious I didn't say it from the button of my heart.

"Okay you can sit next to me." the nurse tells me.

I walk up to and sit near to Kelvin.

I begin to think "why did I say that to the nurse, if I really hate him I wouldn't say that I need to meet Arizona."

I stand up from the chair and walk out of the room and see Arizona.

"We need to go,let us call his father to come to the hospital."I tell Arizona looking worried.

" what happened to you. "Arizona tells me.

"nothing, let just go." I tell Arizona.

I and Arizona leaves the hospital.

*******

Kelvin's p.o.v.

I get a phone call from Mr Hank.

I pick it.

"Hello Mr Kelvin well have you seen any truck outside your office." Mr Hank says on the phone.

"No Mr Hank I haven't seen any truck outside yet." I respond Mr Hank.

"In five minute time you will see more than 50,000 truck outside your office,and you will also see a man named Mr Trevor,you will have to sign the contract with him,the contract is that the money his going to your father account." Mr Hank tells me as he hangs up.

Madison enters my and says"Mr Kelvin Mr Hank has sent trucks to our company and someone is looking for you."

She leaves.

This is great news for me,at least my father is going to give me quarter of the money.

I step out of my office and see Arizona.
"Mr Kelvin there are trucks outside" Arizona  tells me.

"Oh,did I tell you I didn't know,idiot." I respond Arizona.

I go outside of my company, and see lots of trucks, I see a man and he comes to meet me.

"Hi,I know you are Mr Kelvin and I'm Mr Trevor." Mr Trevor Trevor tells me as he gives me a hand shake.

"Well,Mr hank told Mr you want me to sing a contract, where is it.

"It's here. Now sign here,if you want to read it,you can read it." Mr Trevor tells me.

I carry the paper and the pen from his hand and I read it then I sign it.

Alison p.o.v.

Kelvin enters my office looking excited.

"Alison I have great news for you,my news is" Mr Kelvin says as I interrupt him.

"I'm not interested in your great news." I tell him.

"Hey" he says in annoyance.

"Don't you hey me" I respond him.

"I'm the boss here."Kelvin says.

" You're not the boss of me your father is."I respond him as he leaves.
*********
Kelvin comes again telling me to ring the bell.

He leaves as I stand up from my chair and go to the announcement room and I ring the announcement bell.

Every one comes to the announcement room,while I sit with Arizona.

"Today announcement is that tomorrow is the company anniversary." Kelvin says.

He continues talking as Drake comes on stage with Kelvin and begins to beat him. it feels like he is drunk.

Kelvin start to shout "help me, help me."

We all begin to laugh at Kelvin.

Bodyguards comes to carry drake away.

Kelvin p.o.v.

"I can belief this,who is he that he can just come to meet me and beat me." I tell my self sitting on my office chair.

Alison enters my office laughing at me.

"Kelvin or should I call you beatvin" she tells me as she starts to laugh more.

She leaves.

Drake enters my office as he begins to beg me and I begin to beat him as someone drags me then the person slaps me.