Chapter four

"Where am I" I say as I see Kelvin saying "hi Arizona,don't tell me you don't know me,well I'm kelvin even though I know you know me, well I am here to tell you that if you do anything stupid, I'm gonna fire you."

      "You can't try that kelvin."I say.

  " you know I can, and I want you to stop saying kelvin,from now on you would say Mr Kelvin, get it!!!."Kelvin says.

       "You are a bitch Mr Kelvin."

"Now you can go." Mr Kelvin says.
     Alison p.o.v.
     _____________

    I am on my office chair thinking of what Arizona told me as Madison enters and begin to tell me she heard from Dawn  that Mr Kelvin kidnap Arizona.

      "What!!!." I shout.

    "It true,I was surprised when i heard it from Dawn" Madison says.

"Madison, is  she alright? Did she hurt herself? Did sh."

Madison interrupts me.

    "Alison she's alright, he kidnapped her because they had a business with each other,I don't know anything about the business they had."

   "Okay,I will go meet her now." I say.

   I go out of my  office leading my way to Arizona's office.

     I'm in Arizona office seeing Arizona crying on the ground.      

    "Arizona what happened to you" I say.

   "Alison my life is rui-" I pause.

  "Arizona talk to me,what happened to you and Kelvin, don't lie to me,tell me the truth."I say with a crying voice.

   "Alison you need to be friendly with Mr Kelvin unless your life is gonna be ruined like mine."Arizona says.

   "what are you telling me Arizona, tell me the truth,what happened to you and Kelvin."I say.

   "I didn't tell you the full story about me and Mr Kelvin." Arizona says in tears.

   "What happened back then." I say.

    Arizona starts to talk "it started when he betrayed me,then he came back to apologized to me,I didn't accept,then he threatening that he was gonna post a video of me on social media being naked while I was drunk,I was forced to accept him back,later I had to post the picture myself, that's the reason why I'm warning you because yours could be worse than mine."

   I walk out of Arizona office, going to mine. I step in, and see Kelvin,I tell him"Kelvin what are you doing in my office."

  He replies me saying "this is my company, I have right to stay any where I want."

    "Kelvin you are not a human being at all,you are going to pay for what you have done to Arizona, you will regret making me your secretary, I promise you this, if you want to fire me ,I will go met the real owner of the business, remember you are not the real owner of the business, it's belongs to your father who is so so nice." I tell him with annoyance.

    He smacks at me and walk away.
Kelvin's p.o.v
   I'm on chair thinking of what Alison told me as I get a phone call from a special client telling me he wants to do business with me.

   I accepts, then he told me he wanted me to come to his company with my secretary so we can talk more about the business,then he hang up.

    I am excited because I know I am going to make millions on the client,but what actually discourage me is bringing my secretary.
Alison's p.o.v

  I'm sitting on my chair working on the cash book of this month as Kelvin enters saying "Alison I'm here to tell that you are following me to Mr Hank's office."

  "who is Mr Hank?." I ask him.

  He replies me saying "Mr Hank is a client that is so special to me,so don't misbehave,don't call me Kelvin, call me Mr Kelvin."

    I reply him saying "okay Mr Kelvin."
********
  I enter Mr Hank office and see a weird guy sitting on the couch,Mr Kelvin sit opposite him while I'm standing at the back of Mr Kelvin.

"Well Mr Kelvin who is the person at your back" Mr Hank says.

    Mr Kelvin reply him saying "don't worry about her she's just a maid."

     "What,I'm n-" Mr Kelvin interrupts me saying "shut up maid."

     Mr Hank started saying "the reason why I call you here is because I want you to sell at least 500,000 chickens in one month,can you do that for me."

  Mr Kelvin replies him saying "hmm Mr Hank I don't think I will be able to do it but, I will try my best and I don't promise."

   Mr Hank replies him saying "Mr Kelvin do you know you can gain more than a million dollars, this is a lot, so now, promise me you can do it, don't hesitate now."

   Mr Kelvin promise, even though it is obvious he didn't say it from the button of his heart.
********

THE NEXT WEEK AT THE OFFICE.
      MADISON'S P.O.V

I'm on my chair thinking of what Mr Kelvin told us last week,he is unbelievable,how does he expect us to bring 500,000 chicken in a month.

   Through out this week we have only brought 50,000,I don't know what to do anymore.

    Dawn comes in and tells me "do you know that today Mr Kelvin just brought 200,000 chickens.

    "What!." I shout

    Dawn replies  me saying"you don't need to shout he got it from Dave.

    "Really." I say with a soft voice.

"Do you know that Dave is coming tomorrow and he is bringing 300,000 chickens." Dawn say.

     "Wow, that's so cute of him, do you know what?" I say.

    Dawn replies me saying "what?"

     I reply her saying "I love Dave, it not ordinary love, it's a love that I can die for him,I can give my life to him."

   Dawn replies me saying"you're just saying that because he is rich,you can't lie to me, I'm not stupid."

    Jamila rushes to meet us and started saying "Dawn, Madison,Dave is here.

      Dawn and I shouted together" Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he's here, what do we do.

      We all go to where Dave is and we see Dave with a large glass with chicken then we decided to turn back and see five girls faint.

    Thank you for reading,don't forget to vote and comment on the chapter.