Chapter seven.

FI turn back as I see Drake,"Drake,"I say in a shock way.

"My proof is here,I actually saw Mr Kelvin putting his diamond ring in his Alison pocket and I taped it on my phone." Drake tells Kelvin looking serious.

"Stop this nonsense!,if you know you have the video then show us." Kelvin replies Drake in a rude manner.

"Then I will!" Drake response Kelvin as he brings his phone out of his pocket and shows us the video of Kelvin putting the diamond ring in my pocket.

I walk up to Kelvin as I slap him and say"you this useless fool,you did something stupid and you are not even ashamed of yourself, you don't deserve to be the CEO of this company,I hate you,I hate you!"

"How dare you!,do you know who you're messing with the CEO of this company, remember." Kelvin replies me in anger.

"So you can tell me how dare you, you know this place doesn't belong to you,it's belongs to your father!,so don't think you have right to this business."I tell Kelvin in annoyance as he leaves.

*******
The next week.

Kelvin p.o.v.

I'm on my chair thinking of how to send the 500,000 chicken to Mr Hank as I get a phone call from Mr Hank.

I answer it as Mr Hank begins to tell me" hello Mr Kelvin, how is your day,well I called you because I really need the chickens you told me you will bring,so I decided to bring more than 50,000 truck to your company right now so be expecting it."he hangs up.

I'm really excited because I'm going to make more than a million on what I want to sell I'm so excited.

"Mr Kelvin someone wants to see you." Hannah says as she leaves.

"Who would want to see me at this time,maybe it's the person Mr Hank sent." I say in my mind then I go to meet whoever is there.

"Father." I say,looking surprise.

"My dear son Kelvin, how is your life? how is the business going?are you disturbing any of your staffs?." He asks me looking excited.

"No father I'm not disturbing any of the staffs and the business is going okay,but why did you come here." I ask him looking surprise.

"What do you mean,I'm the owner of this company so I can come whenever I want to, so do you have problem with that?." He asks.

"No father, I asked because it's unexpected like you to come here."

"What do you mean is unexpected like me to come, it's my company."

"Okay father let's talk upstairs."

"Wait son,oh Arizona how are you? did my son trouble you?if he did I will trouble him,for you."

"No he didn't" Arizona replies my dad as I take my dad to my office.

"Dad I have good news."

"What's your good news."

"Well, Mr Hank called me weeks ago and told me that he wants to do business with me that he wants me to sell 500,000 chickens now he is going to send 50,000 trucks to my place and we are going to receive more than a million dollars."

"Really, well we are going to use half money to decorate the company beautiful."

"What!!.do you think I'm going to do that with you,I will take half of the money then you will use half the money to do what you want to do."

"Nonsense you are talking trash,the remaining half we would share it equal,if you don't want to do it I will take all the money,but if you do it,you will be in charge of decorating,I think I should leave,bye son."

"Okay father,bye."
Alison p.o.v.
I'm at Arizona office we are both talking about how Kelvin father is nice as Kelvin enters and drags me out of Arizona taking me to his office.

"Alison you have to help me my father wants me to use half of the money to decorate the company beautiful."Kelvin begs me.

"what did you expect me to do." I tell him.

"Well I expect you to look for a way to change his mind,because he knows you are my secretary and he will surely listen to you."

"Hmmmmmmmm no,I can't because he has made his decision and I don't think you or anyone have the right to change it."

"You don't get my point,I said my dad will surely listen to you because he his nice he his a little bit dump."

"You don't even have shame! You're so are such a useless human being." I tell him in annoyance.

"You don't still get my point, I want to use half of the money spend it on gir." I pause.

"On girl,your father wants to use the money to decorate and invest but he doesn't know his useless son wants to use the money lavishly,I will go to meet your father to tell him that he shouldn't give you any money." I say to him in disgrace manner.

"You know you can't do that, he wouldn't listen to you."

"Uh,I didn't hear you clearly, I thought you just told me your father is nice, I will go meet your father at this instant and I mean it." I say as he begins to chock me and I begin to shout"help me Kelvin is chocking me."then someone hit a vase on his head and faints.

Thanks for reading, please don't forget to vote and comment about the book📖📖📖📖📗📗📗📘📘📘📕📕📕📕📕📔📔📔📔📔📔.