Chapter five

"We need to take them to the hospital,call the security" I say as five men come to carry them.

    I enter my office with Dawn and jamila.

    "Madison,I don't know why those girls fainted." Jamila says.

     Dawn replies jamila saying "the reason why those girls fainted was because they saw the handsome Dave."

       "It's possible." I reply Dawn.

    "I'm famished,let go get some food,it's even lunch time, let's go." Jamila says as we all go to the lunch table.

     We are eating on the lunch table as Alison enters and greets all of us.

        "Everyone I not come here to eat,I have come here to tell you that Dave as come so we need to do a Surprise birthday for him,please don't misbehave, it's Kelvin that told me to you all,tomorrow is his birthday, so let prepare goodbye." Alison says.

  "Tomorrow is my boyfriend birthday, this is great news." I say.
   Alison's p.o.v
I'm with Kelvin begging him to tell me who Dave his, but he does want to tell me.

     "Alison would you please leave,cause Dave is gonna be here in any minute, so please go to your office." Kelvin says.

      I reply him saying "okay Kelvin."

     I go step into my office and see Dave with Kelvin, I am trying to listen to what they are saying, but I can't hear them.

     I stand up and step into Kelvin office then I come closer to them and ask Dave who is Kelvin to him.

     He looks at me with a weird face and replies me saying "uhhh he's likkke a brother to me andd who are you."

    I reply him saying"well, I am Alison,I am Kelvin secretary."

    "Okay bye"Dave says as he leaves.
*******
    I'm in my office texting my grandmother as Kelvin enters and tells me I should get ready for the announcement in 5minutes, and also tells me that he has inform others about it,then he leaves.

       "It's announcement tiiiiiiime"
I announce with the help of a microphone.

      I'm in the announcement room with other staff.

    Kelvin climb up the stage and started talking "well I'm here to announce that tomorrow is a big day for me and my best friend,so I'm doing a surprise birthday for him,I want everyone to dress cooperate tomorrow and also the person who will be helping the designer to design is my only secretary Alison,so we will start designing early in the morning, goodbye."he leaves.

The next day at the office.
    Kelvin p.o.v.
  "Madison" I shout as she comes in.
    "Madison would you do me a favour,can you please distract Dave and go to the beach together and come back 8:00pm."

      She replies me saying "okay sir,I will take my leave."
Madison's p.o.v.
    This is a great time for me to stay with my boyfriend.
     I go to the visitor room and see Dave sitting on the couch,I go to meet him and started talking "hi Dave, Mr Kelvin told me that you and I are going to the beach together."

      He replies me saying "well if it's Kelvin that said so let's go to the beach together and what's your name."

      I reply him saying "well my name is Madison,he said we should return by 8:00pm" then we left.
    Alison's p.o.v.

      I'm in the hall designing the hall with red balloons and purple balloons, as Kelvin enters the hall  and come close to me and whispered in my ear saying "Alison today's party is gonna be fun,I will enjoy it."

      "Kelvin what are you planning now?" I ask.

        He walks away without answering.

      I continue decorating as Dawn comes to tell me that "I know what Mr Kelvin is up to."

       I reply her saying "what his he planning."

      She reply me saying "he want to propose to you,he as feelings for you."

      I look at her and I walk away.

    I'm in Arizona office telling her what Kelvin told, she looks at me bringing her tongue up and she tells me"she knows what he want to do,he wants to put drugs in your drinks then he will carry you to a hotel room and he will make you naked and video you then threaten you to love him else he'll post the video,that was what he did to me.

      I reply her saying "what do I do Arizona we hav" Arizona interrupts me.

     "I have a plan." Arizona says.

   I reply her saying "what's your plan."

      She replies me saying "you have to do this."

     I reply her saying "what should I do."

        She replies me saying "you have to take no drinks tomorrow,that is the only way we can do it.

    "Well done" a deep voice comes from my back.

     Thanks for reading please don't forget to press that star button that will shine like you.