Chapter nine.

I didn't get myself for two minutes, then I see Alison at my back.

"Why are you pushing him?! He did the right thing! You deserve what you got! You deserve it!" Alison tells me.

I use my index and thumb finger to pinch her cheek, pulling her towards me.

"Who are you to tell me who I should beat and shouldn't beat." I respond her.

I leave her cheek and I begin to beat her in anger as she faints.

Everyone begins to insult me as someone shouts "call the cops."

They call the cops on me and they arrest me.

While they were arresting me, Arizona comes in and drags me, she gives me a terrible slap I Haven't received in my life.

She calls the ambulance.

Arizona p.o.v.

I'm in room 107 with Alison laying on the hospital bed.

She wakes up and she stands up from her bed.

"Where is Kelvin?" She asks me.

"Do you really care about Mr Kelvin.?" I ask her in a surprise way.

"I just need to know." She tells me calmly.

"Well, i slapped him and he got arrested."I respond her.

"Why did they arrest him? remember tomorrow is the company anniversary. " she tells me.

"Now, don't think of that bitch,I will go meet the doctor to sign the discharge paper." I tell her as I leave.

*******
The next day.

"It's the company anniversary." I tell Alison.

"Let's go to the hall and celebrate." Alison tells me as we both  walk out of my office.

We are in the hall.

"I wonder how Kelvin his, his he alright." Alison tells me looking worried.

"Forget that , let enjoy the party." I respond her but she still look worried.

Mr Kelvin comes on stage, everyone looks at Mr Kelvin, looking surprise.

He carries the mike.

It's obvious that no one is interested in what he wants to say.

I smack at him and I look at my side I didn't see Alison,I immediately get interested in what Mr Kelvin is saying.

"Good day everyone, I'd like if you would clap." Mr Kelvin tells everyone as they all begin to clap.

"Ladies and gentle men, I would like to announce that yesterday I bailed myself and I'm sorry for what I did to my secretary.

The owner of the company, which is my father, said that he would like to give the company a gift, which is giving each staffs 50 pieces of chicken to take home for the weekend."

Everyone begins to clap the more, obviously because they are all happy with my great speech, and the free chicken.

I begin to feel nauseous, It feels like a hundred thousand horses are having a race in my heart.

I turn around and see Alison and have a great feeling, I have a sing of relief.

I hug her tight.

She looks at me looking surprise.

"What happened to you Arizona?" Alison asks me.

"Where did you go to? I really missed you." I admit..

"I went to get some soda." She replies me still acting surprise.

The next day.

Alison's p.o.v.

"Wake up Alison." My grandmother taps me waking me up.

"I want to sleep, besides today is Saturday." I remind her in a groaning tone.

"It's 12:00pm,come have breakfast." My grandmother tells me.

"What?!" I shout standing up from my bed and entering my bathroom.

I take my pink brush and begin to brush using my Colgate tooth paste.

I finish brushing, I take my yellow sponge also taking my Lori soap then begin to bath.

I finish bathing carrying my towel with me like I'm glued to it.

I come out of my bathroom.

I put on my yellow shirt then wear my jeans.

I go to the dining table and see croissant.

"Wow, my best food." I tell myself with much excitement written  on my face.

After eating,I go to my room.

I carry my phone and begin to text my friends then get a call from Arizona.

I pick the call.

"Arizona why did you call me?"

"Can't I call my best friend again."

"I meant, how are you?"

"I'm fine,well I called you because Mr Kelvin told me I should tell you that you. and him should meet at junk store."

"Why would he want to see me. His he planning something evil."

"I don't know, but don't worry I'm going to follow you there, because I don't trust that fool, bye , take care."

She hang up.

I wonder why he's calling me.

Well Arizona is going to follow me.
*******
Urgh Kelvin annoys me so much and this store really annoys me.

"Why did you call me here fool?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"I called you here to solve our differences." He tells me calmly.

I know something is wrong, so I decided to trick him.

"Kelvin I'm going to take your post of being the CEO and i will be the CEO." I tell him as I begin to laugh evilly itching my head still laughing

As I'm laughing someone slaps me on my cheek.

Thank you for reading don't forget to vote and comment about this awesome chapter😊😁😂😀😀😃😅😐😐😐😐😮😮😮😓😓😓😓.