Chapter 11. (Under Rewrite)

The sky outside Heights Alliance was clear, nothing but the wonderous blue scenery for as far as the eye can see with only a few smaller, less clumped up clouds floating around as the sun shone down on to the grass bellow, more specifically, into the dorm room of the resident dragon boy. With the soothingly warm light shining through the gaps in his curtain caused the chain of events one would call waking up as the sun shone directly into the eyes of a girl who had a tendency to stay over with him almost all the time. The brunettes' eyes scrunched in discomfort with the light being shown directly into her eyes, the rays causing irritation through her eyelids, which was what had stirred away from the realm of sleep.

With discomfort fresh in her body and mind, she let out a frustrated groan from having been pulled away from what she can only say was the best dream she had ever had. However, as her brains' process bar slowly increases in percentages, she is slowly reminded of who she was. Ochako Uraraka, best friend and lover to Izuku Yagi, which was the teenager she was currently in bed with right now, one of the most promising first-year students of U.A, the ninth wielder of One for All and successor to her beloveds' stepdad, the #1 hero himself, All Might. With these thoughts suddenly in her head, Ochakos' begrudgingly opened up her eyelids and revealed her deep chocolate brown orbs that glistened with so much promise.

Letting out another annoyed groan after being pulled away from her dream, Ochako propped herself up on one elbow and sat up on her rear, only to feel something odd inside her. This peaked her attention as she looked down at her stomach and placed a hand on top, rubbing the surface of her smooth and gentle skin lightly as she pondered what was going on with her. That is until she remembered what happened the previous night, with her and Izuku doing the deed like a vixen and a fox in the middle of breeding season before their lovemaking reached its crescendo and they immediately fell asleep afterwards. Upon remembering this event, a deep blush creeps its way onto the surface of her skin with heated blood, but after a moment of remembering, she formed a relaxed smile as a content expression forms on her face.

Ochako: "Hmm, one day, it will be put to use Izuku...One day."

She was just too happy to think about anything else in that moment, not after the night they both had, and the dream she had experienced. What was the figment of her imagination? Well, it was about her sitting on the living room couch, all grown up and either the #1 or #2 hero, except she had to take a very, VERY, long break from work for one simple reason. As she laid there on the couch, resting from exhaustion over nothing at all, she was brought out of her sleeping state when she hears the door open and close, the latch making its usual clicking sound to lock the door to her and her husbands home, and very loud footsteps that trudged across the tiled floor. Upon hearing these footsteps, she immediately knew who had arrived home.

And judging by the footsteps, he was just as exhausted as her.

Trying to get up off the sofa as best she could, the One for All user only managed to sit up straight on the couch and holding her stomach a little painfully as she panted, having felt like she was just after running a marathon. Despite this, she turned to the doorway of the living room, where she could hear the footsteps get louder and louder until the owner of the big and noisy feet revealed himself. This individual was none other then her beloved husband, HER king of dragons himself, Izuku Yagi. And upon seeing Ochako Yagis' face, the greenettes' spirits brightened as he gave her a happy smile and walked over to her, taking his spot on the couch after he set his bag down as they began their usual afternoon festivities.

Izuku: "Hey Ochako, guess who's home."

Ochako: "Oh I don't know, my dearest Black Prince?"