Introduction

~Deku's POV~

We were all in the common area. First week of school finished while in our dorms and we were celebrating even though it wasn't a big deal. The only reason I was there was because of Uraraka. She was worried that I would go even more All Might crazy if I stayed in my room. Plus I owed her a favor. What could possibly go wrong?

~Bakugou's POV~

"No!" I replied sternly 

"Come on Bakugou! You need to socialize," shit hair explained "Plus, Deku might be there! We all know how much you love making fun of him!"

"...fine" I groaned.  He was right about one thing. I wanted to go there to see Deku but not to make fun of him. There was just something about his stupid ass face that made me never want to look away. Probably because of how much I hate him

Shit hair cheered in celebration. He grabbed my wrist and ran downstairs. I was about to explode his fucking face off when I realized Deku was there. He looked bored as hell sitting on the ground legs crossed and his head being supported by his arm. So I decided I would entertain. What could possibly go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Quick writers note, sorry for all my current and future grammar mistakes. I try to find them but I also miss a lot. Also, this is very short only because its the first chapter and im trying to get used to it. Longer chapters will hopefully come out the deeper the story goes. Thanks for reading!

Emily if youre reading this, HIIIIIII!

If your not emily, then you can go to the next chapter 😅