Tipsy

~Bakugou's POV~

I may have finished the rest of whatever bottle of alcohol this was. I got up and stumbled to the kitchen and saw Deku.

~Deku's POV~

Im hunched over the counter in frustration. I thought we could go back to normal but i guess uraraka isn't over it. Maybe we should talk about it. All of a sudden, I stand straight up in shock.

"Kacchan!"

~3rd POV~

Drunk Bakugou stumbled into the kitchen to see Deku hunched over the counter with his head in his hands, thinking.'This is it' Bakugou thought. He walked up behind Deku and touched his ass. Deku stood up in shock. 

"Kacchan!" He yelled.

Bakugou smirked as he leaned into his ear and whispered,

"Come on Deku.......you don't need no woman to make you happy. I care about you to ya know"

Deku was confused but realized how drunk he was letting out a sigh. Deku grabbed him by the arm and tried to take him back to his dorm for some rest but before he could, Bakugou pulled him into a hug. Deku's face was pressed against Bakugou's chest but he wasn't resisting. He couldn't tell if it was from shock or he actually liked it but after a few minutes he pushed away making eye contact with bakugou and keeping it for a few seconds. Bakugou leaned in for a kiss but Deku rushed out of the kitchen. He ran to the elevator avoiding everyone and straight to his dorm. He opened the door and flopped down on his bed. He continued to think about his relationship with Uraraka and what just happened with Bakugou eventually falling asleep.